Not feeling it

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Not feeling it
        Like everything else Eminem has touched since 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          Like everything else Eminem has touched since 2010
          dkm lmao, soooo many people on youtube/reddit would flame this, i'm not one of them aha i agree with you

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            dkm lmao, soooo many people on youtube/reddit would flame this, i'm not one of them aha i agree with you
            I'm Sorry, EM is dope, But TO ME. he has noooooo classic album

My Favorite Is The Slim Shady LP.

He Has Classic Verses, A Some Dope Singles

Man, He Overrated To Me

Comment

I'm Sorry, EM is dope, But TO ME. he has noooooo classic album

My Favorite Is The Slim Shady LP.

He Has Classic Verses, A Some Dope Singles

Man, He Overrated To Me

Dude..... The Eminem Show & Slim Shady LP are top tier rap project's easily can be called 'classics'

sure he has a few duds but which rapper doesn't i wouldn't say his 'overrated' last few years though have been pretty bad eminem just sounds so corny

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                Dude..... The Eminem Show & Slim Shady LP are top tier rap project's easily can be called 'classics'

sure he has a few duds but which rapper doesn't i wouldn't say his 'overrated' last few years though have been pretty bad eminem just sounds so corny
                I Said Slim Shady LP, The Eminem Show, Classic Project? Name Of The Classic Tracks & The Songs You Skip

Smh People Gotta Watch That Classic Word

Comment

I Said Slim Shady LP, The Eminem Show, Classic Project? Name Of The Classic Tracks & The Songs You Skip

Smh People Gotta Watch That Classic Word
                  i don't think that a subjective opinion is fair to use as judgement on whether or not a rap project is considered a classic The Eminem Show and Slim Shady LP are hands down undisputed classics you just cant refute that with any tangible logic

The albums have had a impact on the culture as a whole and were huge at there releases just because you personally don't like songs doesn't not make them classics like im not a fan of Jay-Z at all i think his pure shit and boring af but i can't deny his a legend and has classic projects

something like "recovery" or "marshal mathers 2" are NOT classics because they had zero impact on the culture they might have been decent projects in their own ways but they have made no changes to the game at all

people deny Tha Carter III classic status when that project literally changed the entire rap game purely based on personal preference

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i don't think that a subjective opinion is fair to use as judgement on whether or not a rap project is considered a classic The Eminem Show and Slim Shady LP are hands down undisputed classics you just cant refute that with any tangible logic

The albums have had a impact on the culture as a whole and were huge at there releases just because you personally don't like songs doesn't not make them classics like im not a fan of Jay-Z at all i think his pure shit and boring af but i can't deny his a legend and has classic projects

something like "recovery" or "marshal mathers 2" are NOT classics because they had zero impact on the culture they might have been decent projects in their own ways but they have made no changes to the game at all

people deny Tha Carter III classic status when that project literally changed the entire rap game purely based on personal preference
                    What's The Impact. Hate To Use Race BUT

if I Asked 100 Black Hip Hop Fans To Name The Top 100 Hip-Hop Albums Ever NOBODY would name The Eminem Show

If I Asked 100 White Hip-Hop Fans They Will Have It In There

Not One Eminem Album Has Ever Wow'd Me. His A Dope Rapper With Dope Verses. Everyone Knows Em Use To Spit Dope Shit

But It's Nothing Special/Undisputed About His Albums. Nothing . . .

Comment

What's The Impact. Hate To Use Race BUT

if I Asked 100 Black Hip Hop Fans To Name The Top 100 Hip-Hop Albums Ever NOBODY would name The Eminem Show

If I Asked 100 White Hip-Hop Fans They Will Have It In There

Not One Eminem Album Has Ever Wow'd Me. His A Dope Rapper With Dope Verses. Everyone Knows Em Use To Spit Dope Shit

But It's Nothing Special/Undisputed About His Albums. Nothing . . .
                      race is irrelevant i know people in my daily life who are black and love Eminem race is not relevant here at all and also everyone and there mum knows who Eminem is his literally an ICON haha! Eminem was probably one of the first rappers i ever listened to in passing thats the type of impact the dude had on hip-hop my cousins from overseas who don't speak a lick of english know who Eminem is thats crazy fam only other rapper with that sort of pull is someone like Snoop Dogg

im personally not even an Eminem fan but to deny his legacy fam not gonna slide well! haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

race is irrelevant i know people in my daily life who are black and love Eminem race is not relevant here at all and also everyone and there mum knows who Eminem is his literally an ICON haha! Eminem was probably one of the first rappers i ever listened to in passing thats the type of impact the dude had on hip-hop my cousins from overseas who don't speak a lick of english know who Eminem is thats crazy fam only other rapper with that sort of pull is someone like Snoop Dogg

im personally not even an Eminem fan but to deny his legacy fam not gonna slide well! haha
                        don't know how things go where you're from (honestly dont know aha)..

I'm from canada, and i'm in the same boat as brewcity, only white people say eminem is the goat yada yada his albums are classic, no black people i know really fuck with him that much, they know he's good (used to be), but none of them checkin for him anymore

Comment

What in the world does knowing who Eminem have to do with The Eminem Show being a classic? That�s more irrelevant than Race. Sorry black folks don�t listen to a Eminem album and feel anything. And yes I expect ppl from overseas to like em that�s not surprising. The Eminem Show, Encore, Marshall Mathers LP, Recovery, Relaspe, Sonically I cant listen to none of that shit from start to finish. I only can Tolerate The Slim Shady LP because he was Spitting on that shit. I believe Eminem is who he isn�t because of Dr. Dre & Him being White. Is he a dope Rapper, FACTS. Did he get a whole bunch of White kids to pay more attention to HipHop, FACTS. But nobody is rocking with Eminem solely because he drops classic Albums!

Comment

Working...
                          X