Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
    Str8 up anyone who says this is dope is lying to themselves His basically talking the entire song Got Beyonce on the hook for that easy money Uninspired GARBAGE And 5 minutes long as well
    you listen to all these new rappers who mumble rap so your opinion makes sense. this is real rap. a lot of thought went into each line. you just listen to songs cause they sound good. you dont actually hear the songs and what em is saying if you break down the lines

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      you listen to all these new rappers who mumble rap so your opinion makes sense. this is real rap. a lot of thought went into each line. you just listen to songs cause they sound good. you dont actually hear the songs and what em is saying if you break down the lines
      This ain�t no Got Damn real rap stfu!

Call it what it is..... GARBAGE!
      Flow, Garabge
      Bars, trash!
      Beyonc�, uninspired
      Best, TRASH! Oh wait it wasn�t a beat! GARBAGE

Wasn�t no message just a self pity song! The climate in rap changed, your reached a peak you can�t Too again! Blah blah blah! Stfu and diss on the mumble rappers and give us BARS! And without this weird Wack trash ass outdated flow

I�ll never ever listen to this TRASH ass song again

Comment

FALSE ACCUSATIONS
        mans my favourite rapper next to Lil Wayne is Immortal Technique that dude is all bout fire subject matter and fire bars mans my third favourite is Nas my fourth is Kanye West

I appreciate 'real rap' with thought-out subject matter and all that

I also dig 'mumble rap' i dig anything thats creative and interesting this Eminem song is dreadful the guy has literally made the same song a billion times except it has hit its worst point right now this guy released a shitty poem as a single that goes for 5 mins and has Beyonce on the hook everyone hates on this 'mumble rap' for being unoriginal and shit (which it can be) but then suck on Eminems Nads! The guy is just lame af These days

Marshall Mathers 2 had some highlights this though? Is the beginning of the end

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        This ain’t no Got Damn real rap stfu!

Call it what it is..... GARBAGE!
        Flow, Garabge
        Bars, trash!
        Beyonc�, uninspired
        Best, TRASH! Oh wait it wasn’t a beat! GARBAGE

Wasn’t no message just a self pity song! The climate in rap changed, your reached a peak you can’t Too again! Blah blah blah! Stfu and diss on the mumble rappers and give us BARS! And without this weird Wack trash ass outdated flow

I’ll never ever listen to this TRASH ass song again
        Str8 fcking up!!!! He literally spoke didn't even rap man fuck this song

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• you fuckin hyprocrites.

Bet you loved Lollipop when it came out right? It was a commercial single. Just like this is...and the lyrics were still meaningful rap

I reckon the rest of the album is going to be sick and have some hard em verses

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            you fuckin hyprocrites.

Bet you loved Lollipop when it came out right? It was a commercial single. Just like this is...and the lyrics were still meaningful rap

Lollipop was unique af and changed the genre as we know it this song is just a rehash of what we heard from Em a billion times but a lot worser

see this is a Em song that is meaningful talking about the same subject matter surprise surprise but is actually good as you can hear passion in the mans voice and he spits some hard bars with a tight flow

this walk on water song is bland boring and generic following the same formula but instead just talking instead of doing anything worth hearing and to top it all off he keeps whining about how everyone says his fallen off etc

but then doesnt do anything to improve it
            Last edited by Zimmie; 11-16-2017, 06:11 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              november 21
              Don't albums drop on Fridays now though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Don't albums drop on Fridays now though?
                ya, but going off what his promo has been saying its going to be the 21st

Comment

you fuckin hyprocrites.

There�s nothing special, unique etc ain�t this song at all. Just call it what it is. Trash! Everything he doesn�t isn�t gonna be Good! And this sure isn�t at all! Ik the Album won�t be like this but hopefully it�s actually good quality Eminem

Comment

• Em New Single Will Win A Grammy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      ya, but going off what his promo has been saying its going to be the 21st
                      i think we may get a new single tonight/tomorrow but no way we will be getting the full album

Comment

i think we may get a new single tonight/tomorrow but no way we will be getting the full album

He pushed back album and removed Walk on water aa first single

Even he knows its trash

- - - Updated - - -

walk on water wouldn't be as bad if it was just an intro song or some random song on the album but as a lead single oh man gawd damn

- - - Updated - - -

i wish he would rap like this on the new album last album i truly enjoyed from em was bad meets evil

#FREEVELVET

Comment

song is a message more than anything but it's still 99% better than the utter shit out these days. Rap is dying and full of bullshit retards mumbling
                          Mumble rap sounds better than this shit tho. Em had no flow or delivery.

You can only listen to this once, check what hes saying and thats it.

If he had his Eminem Show flow still, this would have been 10/10.
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X