Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    What in the world does knowing who Eminem have to do with The Eminem Show being a classic? That’s more irrelevant than Race. Sorry black folks don’t listen to a Eminem album and feel anything. And yes I expect ppl from overseas to like em that’s not surprising. The Eminem Show, Encore, Marshall Mathers LP, Recovery, Relaspe, Sonically I cant listen to none of that shit from start to finish.

I only can Tolerate The Slim Shady LP because he was Spitting on that shit. I believe Eminem is who he isn’t because of Dr. Dre & Him being White. Is he a dope Rapper, FACTS. Did he get a whole bunch of White kids to pay more attention to HipHop, FACTS. But nobody is rocking with Eminem solely because he drops classic Albums!
    because the music on The Eminem Show was known GLOBALLY the music defined a genre it was substantial and huge THATS why its relevant also i agree with you that its hard to tolerate Eminem projects start to finish besides slim shady LP i dont enjoy any other projects besides that as well but thats our personal thoughts fam but the world has different opinions theres a reason his literally the biggest rap artist oat fam people ENJOY his music

his albums have left impacts on the rap game and you can't deny that shit but simply saying "nah i dont fck with it so he makes no classics" nah fam
    Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    don't know how things go where you're from (honestly dont know aha)..

I'm from canada, and i'm in the same boat as brewcity, only white people say eminem is the goat yada yada his albums are classic, no black people i know really fuck with him that much, they know he's good (used to be), but none of them checkin for him anymore

im from australia earlier on when i was younger every one was going mad for em regardless of race in recent years (so recovery onwards) i only see "white people" remaining as fans

and lets say the case that only white people fck with him does it change his legacy? no.
    Last edited by Zimmie; 10-16-2017, 01:40 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      because the music on The Eminem Show was known GLOBALLY the music defined a genre it was substantial and huge THATS why its relevant also i agree with you that its hard to tolerate Eminem projects start to finish besides slim shady LP i dont enjoy any other projects besides that as well but thats our personal thoughts fam but the world has different opinions theres a reason his literally the biggest rap artist oat fam people ENJOY his music

his albums have left impacts on the rap game and you can't deny that shit but simply saying "nah i dont fck with it so he makes no classics" nah fam

im from australia earlier on when i was younger every one was going mad for em regardless of race in recent years (so recovery onwards) i only see "white people" remaining as fans

and lets say the case that only white people fck with him does it change his legacy? no.
      Ummmm idk, it�s a toss up
      MC wise yea EM WAS one of the best

To me Album wise he�s mediocre

You know how they be playing �one gotta go�

Pac
      biggie
      Jay -Z
      Nas
      Wayne
      Eminem

One gotta go and all there catolog, who is it ?

Comment

Like everything else Eminem has touched since 2010
        I don't mind em

Well the old em

I liked his last album too

Comment

Ummmm idk, it’s a toss up
          MC wise yea EM WAS one of the best

To me Album wise he’s mediocre

You know how they be playing “one gotta go”

Pac
          biggie
          Jay -Z
          Nas
          Wayne
          Eminem

One gotta go and all there catolog, who is it ?
          Biggie

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
            Biggie
            Smh 🤦🏿*♂️

Comment

• is his new album still coming in november??

Comment

• nas and biggie would go before eminem for me [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  nas and biggie would go before eminem for me [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]
                  Shut up you just talking.....

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    is his new album still coming in november??
                    november 21

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      november 21
                      thanks

Comment

• Em a legend but needs to retire

Comment

• Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                          Em a legend but needs to retire
                          Why does he need to retire

Comment