• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    damn all of you stfu already.
    the boss has spoken

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Eminem Reportedly Working On Rap Battle Reality TV Show With Jack Thriller

Jack Thriller says he'll be the host of a new battle rap reality TV show helmed by none other than Eminem.

Eminem got his start as a battle rapper in Detroit, and it looks like he'll be going back to his roots with a new TV show centered around battle rap.
      ThisIs50 host Jack Thriller took to his Instagram to reveal that Em hit him up to be the host of said battle rap reality TV show. That's basically all we know right now, but this will definitely be something to keep an eye out for.
      Jack Thriller proclaimed on IG, "Shoutout to my big brother SLIM SHADY for hitting me up last night and making me the new host of his battle rap reality show JACKTHRILLER.COM WORDS CANT EXPLAIN THE JOY IN MY HEART @uwbattleleague @unclevinrock #doglife #thrillergang #superstarshit"
      Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

• This is so dope. Eminem Interview: Back Issues (2013 Cover Story) | Complex

WW sales are at 3.5m and still selling 70k+ every week. #3 best selling album of 2014 also.

Comment

• Headlights next single+video. damn i hoped it would be bad guy, but decent choice, good radio single tbh

Eminem Picks ?Headlights? As Next Single From ?MMLP2? | HipHop-N-More

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Been bangin Em alot lately.
            His older albums

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post
              Headlights next single+video. damn i hoped it would be bad guy, but decent choice, good radio single tbh

Eminem Picks ?Headlights? As Next Single From ?MMLP2? | HipHop-N-More
              Obvious choice... Nate Ruess and his band been blowing up since We Are Young.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  damn they photoshopped the shit out of Em and DRE

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Em looks old as fuck!
                    time flies man .

Comment

• The Picture Ace Hood Just Posted Of Em In Concert & His Crowd . . .Sheesh

Comment

• Eminem 2014 exclusive Interview with Fifi Box - talks about upcoming Australian tour & More! - YouTube

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          The Picture Ace Hood Just Posted Of Em In Concert & His Crowd . . .Sheesh

Comment

Working...
                          X