Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    Yes a real gang
    He's never reppin any gangs so i don't believe he is and there aint really no gangs in baton rouge its just kill or be killed out there..
    [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
    Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
    God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Just another weed carrier lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Wtf are you crazy, he can spit better then the majority of YM, and he got over half a million views on a song on youtube in two months and he's mostly only known in Louisiana. Who in YM can even do that other then wayne,drake,nicki, and tyga? I'll wait...
        Youtube views? Lol this dude is the definition of a weed carrier, nobody knows him and he will never release a album under YMCMB...

Comment

Nobody knows him but he has half a milli views on youtube from one song. He hasn't even been officially announced yet on top of that. So you're statement is invalid, if he releases an album, I know everyone in Louisiana would buy that shit.
          shit and ima be first in line lol don't entertain that nigga he just a hater that is so sad bout his own miserable life that he has to try to bring other people down bout who they believe in.. flow content metaphors lyrics this dude is better then everybody in cm and over half of ym including tyga

Comment

exactly, only people i fuck with in ym is wayne, drake(a little less because of tha singing), kevin gates, flow, cory gunz, and short. Tha rest can can go. I fuck with tyga but only a little.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Oh and guys I do have two links to kevin gates performance but everyone that recorded it only record like 40 seconds and everyone had there phones turned sideways unfortunately. So if anyone still wants to see it just tell me lol.
            i don't understand why people hate on all the artist if you don't like them then don't like them you ain't gotta talk about em or make statements that make no sense

Comment

exactly
              Fuck em... Luca Brosi Story coming soon

Comment

Luca Brosi story?
                His first Album is going to be called 'The Luca Brosi Story'..

Comment

Oh g wtf? He's working on that already?
                  Im not sure im sure he got some songs tucked away for it but idk when it's going to become a focus of his work.. I kno right now he's just trying to build his fan base with mixtapes so it might be later on.. and as for the name luca brosi his momma is puerto rican and his grandma would call him luca brosi idk what it means tho

Comment

• i hope to see kevin gates & flow on the next ymcmb compilation LP

Comment

I hope so but I kind of doubt it because Kevin Gates hasn't been officially announced yet and plus he's on a small tour. He just performed with Bun B, acehood, and i forgot the others I think they weren't important, but it was in dallas lol. But Flow's still in NO doing a few shows every now and then unless he comes down to Miami, or hopefully they send him a track to put a verse on.
                      it's just that i want kevin gates & flow as well as the other ym artists (minus t-streets lol) to get their shine as well, it seems like its all about drake, nicki & tyga

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Gates and one of his homies chillin on his block; looks like he had a long night haha.

EDIT: how in the fuck do i make this god damn pictures bigger?
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4333[/ATTACH]
                        Pimp'n Says: Dat's Big London. Da homie Gates' talks about dat put him in da game when he jumped off da porch.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        I should probably know this but gates isn't affiliated with one particular gang is he?
                        Pimp'n Says: No. Gates be rep'n 4's aka South Side Baton Rouge aka Da Bottom, which is his neighborhood & BWA(Bread Winners Association).

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                        Just another weed carrier lol

Pimp'n Says: Ignore ignorance

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                        Im not sure im sure he got some songs tucked away for it but idk when it's going to become a focus of his work.. I kno right now he's just trying to build his fan base with mixtapes so it might be later on.. and as for the name luca brosi his momma is puerto rican and his grandma would call him luca brosi idk what it means tho
                        Pimp'n Says: Actually Luca Brasi was a character from da movie "The Godfather". He was da muscle/enforcer of da family. But dis da song u're talk'n bout.

Comment

Is he really workin on an album tho?
                          Pimp'n Says: Of course but dat's somewhere down da line after he get's da proper response from da upcome'n mixtapes. He got a choke hold on Da Boot but look'n 2 expand b4 da album drop deaux.

Comment

Working...
                          X