Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    Game really needs to change the album cover though. Jesus isn't a blood
    People don't really care about that though.
    Now if this is Wayne's album cover then no doubt bitches would be jumping on him...
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      People don't really care about that though.
      Now if this is Wayne's album cover then no doubt bitches would be jumping on him...
      On Weezy's nuts like some squirrels

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
        There's no way all these people are on a 13 track album

Not tryna get a Calirfornia Republic pt. 2
        Loooooool who the fuck was the dude on that shitty Yonkers freestyle. I need a name.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
        Yeah...
        People are so easily butthurt when anything references religion, it's untrue
        Yeah but you're gonna have some explaining to do when you put a black Jesus Christ that looks like Lil Wayne with a red bandana on as your album cover..

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
          Loooooool who the fuck was the dude on that shitty Yonkers freestyle. I need a name.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Yeah but you're gonna have some explaining to do when you put a black Jesus Christ that looks like Lil Wayne with a red bandana on as your album cover..
          His name was nobody lol.. that song was so bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post

ohwell

by the way no one seems to notice the weed leaves in the background.
            I honestly don't see the problem, just cause you put someone else in a picure where normally jesus is.
            I mean it wouldn't be a problem if it was anyone else.

Comment

• Meek Mill confirmed on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                Meek Mill confirmed on this.
                Been confirmed for a minute.. Hoping he doesn't just yell and spit some random shit.

I still have faith in Game, but if he disappoints on this album I'll will have lost damn near all of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                  Been confirmed for a minute.. Hoping he doesn't just yell and spit some random shit.

I still have faith in Game, but if he disappoints on this album I'll will have lost damn near all of it.
                  Sounds like me when I talk about Lupe lol..

Havent really liked a lot of Games recent stuff..I wouldn't give up on em yet though

Comment

• R.E.D album was by far his best work to date. but that new album i just dont like the name and the cover art
                    Download beats and instrumentals @ instromusic.com

Comment

• Lil Wayne tweeted Games cover saying "Woop!" You think wayne trolling or does he think game really put him on his cover?
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        Lil Wayne tweeted Games cover saying "Woop!" You think wayne trolling or does he think game really put him on his cover?
                        Wayne doesn't even run his own Facebook
                        What's funny is that the dumbass comments on it... They thought it was Wayne's album cover
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                          Wayne doesn't even run his own Facebook
                          What's funny is that the dumbass comments on it... They thought it was Wayne's album cover
                          the facebook is managed by someone else but it basically just posts whatever Wayne posts on twitter,
                          and as far as I know he runs that himself

Comment

Working...
                          X