Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    Wayne doesn't even run his own Facebook
    What's funny is that the dumbass comments on it... They thought it was Wayne's album cover
    It's on his twitter tho..
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      It's on his twitter tho..
      Well damn I guess that's Tunechi's way of acknowledging Game's dickriding
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
        ohwell

by the way no one seems to notice the weed leaves in the background.
        I honestly don't see the problem, just cause you put someone else in a picure where normally jesus is.
        I mean it wouldn't be a problem if it was anyone else.
        You seriously don't understand why us Christians would get offended? That's exactly why it's offensive. It makes it look like you're putting yourself in the same position as Jesus Christ.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
        Been confirmed for a minute.. Hoping he doesn't just yell and spit some random shit.

I still have faith in Game, but if he disappoints on this album I'll will have lost damn near all of it.
        Game hasn't had a bad album yet. RED was the shit. Probably my top 3 favorites of 2011 next to Tyler and Spitta Andretti. Don't give up on Game so quick, at least he's not like our boy Weezy haha. Game is still putting out dope shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
          You seriously don't understand why us Christians would get offended? That's exactly why it's offensive. It makes it look like you're putting yourself in the same position as Jesus Christ.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Game hasn't had a bad album yet. RED was the shit. Probably my top 3 favorites of 2011 next to Tyler and Spitta Andretti. Don't give up on Game so quick, at least he's not like our boy Weezy haha. Game is still putting out dope shit.
          yeah and the whole point is being like jesus.
          I know why they think it's a problem I just don't get why they think that's a problem

Comment

• I got california love, fucking bitches to that pac shit

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Meek Mill confirmed on this.
            + Nicki & Trey Songz

sounds horrible imo

Game fucking up once again....at least we got a few gems like on R.E.D. though
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
              yeah and the whole point is being like jesus.
              I know why they think it's a problem I just don't get why they think that's a problem
              It's just disrespectful.. Like when niggas get butthurt when people compare Wayne to Nas, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                I got california love, fucking bitches to that pac shit

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

+ Nicki & Trey Songz

sounds horrible imo

Game fucking up once again....at least we got a few gems like on R.E.D. though
                I know

I hope to God, or Geezus , that all this feature/cover shit is just for hype and promotion.. but this is probably less than 1% chance. The concept for the album is dope, but he needs to stop collaborating with shitty artists.

Comment

• #SundayService

He dropping something every Sunday before album, like what Cole did..

Last Sunday was the cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                    #SundayService

He dropping something every Sunday before album, like what Cole did..

Last Sunday was the cover.
                    Stoked about this..

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Stoked about this..
                      I'm guessing these in no order

Celebration Remix

1 or 2 tracks that didn't make the cut

tracklist (him and Stat Quo working on tracklist right now)

new single

video for new single

Comment

• Jesus Piece December 11th

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Sick ass new interview from Complex. Kind of a long read but worth it... Dude is stoked as fuck about Jesus Piece. Hopefully he has that passion back into his music.

Interview: Game Talks "Jesus Piece" Concept and Features, Giving Kendrick Lamar Advice, and Why "Life Is Good" Is the Best Album Out | Complex

Comment

Working...
                          X