Game Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post

iceman exposed and everybody saw it your where talking about the game's being album being Blasphemous but it showed how u where being a Hypocrite........ Shout out @IceManfor doing that
    What Does Makin A Song Called Black Jesus and Hallelujah And Cuzzin And Talkin Bout Bad Bitches Have To Do With Me Celebrating My Bday ? If Tha Strip Club Was Called Tha Holy Temple Or Sum Shit Then You Would Have A Vaild Point.... The Strippers Arent Called Mary Or Holy Angels.... Didnt Bring A Bible To Tha Strip Club.......So Hypocrite Out Tha Question
    Useless Yaw Dnt Know Tha Definition.....

Be A Leader Not A Follower And Dick Rider

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      What Does Makin A Song Called Black Jesus and Hallelujah And Cuzzin And Talkin Bout Bad Bitches Have To Do With Me Celebrating My Bday ? If Tha Strip Club Was Called Tha Holy Temple Or Sum Shit Then You Would Have A Vaild Point.... The Strippers Arent Called Mary Or Holy Angels.... Didnt Bring A Bible To Tha Strip Club.......So Hypocrite Out Tha Question
      Useless Yaw Dnt Know Tha Definition.....

i suck fat dicks and Ride on my boyfriends cock

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
      Get your ass to a shop and buy The Documentary
      LOL naw all i got to do is download m4a

Comment

• Game need to start rapping better when he on tracks with Kendrick...Unless he has a crazy 3rd verse..this gon be 2-0 in favor of Kendrick..
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

iceman exposed and everybody saw it your where talking about the game's being album being Blasphemous but it showed how u where being a Hypocrite........ Shout out @IceManfor doing that

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

What are u trying to say
          Please don't be a follower.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeatherParsley View Post
            Please don't be a follower.
            how was i being a follower when he was beefing wit me so i agreed wit iceman

Comment

how was i being a follower when he was beefing wit me so i agreed wit iceman
              You agreed with [MENTION=21158]IceMan[/MENTION] on what?

Comment

• No one else saw that show on VH1 about Game getting married or am I late

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                  No one else saw that show on VH1 about Game getting married or am I late
                  i watched 1st episode and thought it was pretty interesting
                  havent checked out episode 2 yet though

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    i watched 1st episode and thought it was pretty interesting
                    havent checked out episode 2 yet though
                    I figured it was the premiere cause no one mentioned it in here .

So the one where he doesn't help her pick out a cake was the second ?

I usually refuse to watch VH1 but Game funny as fuck so I got to watch .

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                      I figured it was the premiere cause no one mentioned it in here .

So the one where he doesn't help her pick out a cake was the second ?

I usually refuse to watch VH1 but Game funny as fuck so I got to watch .
                      I watched.. it's ok nothing special. Hopefully it will boost the album sales though.

But yea Game is funny as fuck lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                        I watched.. it's ok nothing special. Hopefully it will boost the album sales though.

But yea Game is funny as fuck lol.
                        I was seriously rolling when he was mimicking his bitch, her ass just left the room

Comment

• The 5th installment of The Game's Sunday Service. This week, features a smooth track assisted by Wale and produced by Cool & Dre.

Game Ft Wale - Stripper

http://limelinx.com/files/d5ne0

Comment

Working...
                          X