No announcement yet.

Game Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the haters..THE GAME IS BACK!!Can already see this being a top 5 AOTY..

Comment

• Here's a DL link for that new track 'Hallelujah' DOPE AS FUCK!

Game reminding me why he's my 2nd fav. rapper.

Zippyshare.com - 11 Hallelujah.m4a

Comment

• Waynes verse >>>

Comment

• Damn this is going to be the first Game album im putting on my iphone tbh

Comment

• Actually I can honestly see this giving gkmc a run for it's money.

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
              Damn this is going to be the first Game album im putting on my iphone tbh
              Da fuq? You ain't listened to The Documentary or Doctors Advocate?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

I haven't taken these 3 new tracks off repeat the last hour. I love the vibe on 'Black Jesus'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

I haven't taken these 3 new tracks off repeat the last hour. I love the vibe on 'Black Jesus'.
                naw i never got into him i dont know why

Comment

Have you heard the snippets.. This sounds way better than LAX tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                    naw i never got into him i dont know why
                    Listen to those two albums bro I promise you won't be disappointed.

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                    Have you heard the snippets.. This sounds way better than LAX tbh.
                    Yeah I did & they got my HYPED. Should easily be his 3rd best album at least tbh.

Comment

Listen to those two albums bro I promise you won't be disappointed.

Yeah I did & they got my HYPED. Should easily be his 3rd best album at least tbh.
                      okay i will put them on my ipod and what album do u think is going to be better IMNAHB2 or this new game album

Comment

• goddamn these snippets are pure fire

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• R.E.D. Album Is So Underrated....

But Umm This ALbum Sounds Good But Is Sooooooooo Got Damn Blasphemous That I Wont Be Able To Listen To It . . . . . . .

Game Is Underrated As Well

Comment

Working...
                          X