• Show
Clear All

• have number 7 the purge on repeat all day

Comment

• Link???

10char

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Love his verse on 'Really'... But he shouldn't have put so many people on that track, would have been good more of him.

Comment

• link pls

will +rep

Comment

• Bit let down with this project tbh, BUT it isn't really a proper project I feel like he just wanted to get some money in with his new label. I expect Doc 2 to have a lot more effort into it. Too many features for my liking. Jesus Piece easily better than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Hubbie View Post
              link pls

will +rep

Pm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                Pm...

already got it but ty bro

Comment

• Year of the Wolf is HAM

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Bit let down with this project tbh, BUT it isn't really a proper project I feel like he just wanted to get some money in with his new label. I expect Doc 2 to have a lot more effort into it. Too many features for my liking. Jesus Piece easily better than this.
                    its a compilation for his label so you should of expected a bunch of features

look at the latest ym compilation

but yea his solo project will be next so hopefully not that manny irrelevant features on that

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      its a compilation for his label so you should of expected a bunch of features

look at the latest ym compilation

but yea his solo project will be next so hopefully not that manny irrelevant features on that
                      Didn't know it was a compilation, should have realised by the name

Oh well not too bad then. Shouldn't be under Game - Blood Money: Year of the Wolf... Should be Blood Money - Year of the Wolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Didn't know it was a compilation, should have realised by the name

Oh well not too bad then. Shouldn't be under Game - Blood Money: Year of the Wolf... Should be Blood Money - Year of the Wolf.
                        truuu

really is so fire

Comment

• F.U.N is so fucking raw!

Comment

Working...
                          X