Kanye West Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Kanye is my fav rapper of all time. Dude never disappoints, and I loved how close he was to his moms and the effort he puts in his music. Looking forward to a true sequel to Graduation, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
        Kanye is my fav rapper of all time. Dude never disappoints, and I loved how close he was to his moms and the effort he puts in his music. Looking forward to a true sequel to Graduation, if you know what I mean.
        you mean good ass job? its not coming out MBDTF was good ass job

Comment

KANYE WEST FT. DJ KHALED - THERA FLU IFWT by djrellyrell on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

here's the DL link:
          Kanye West Ft DJ Khaled

Comment

Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
            KANYE WEST FT. DJ KHALED - THERA FLU IFWT by djrellyrell on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

here's the DL link:
            Kanye West Ft DJ Khaled

Damn this nigga Spazzed.....best verse of 2012 so far....
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Kanye just put the whole rap game on notice. Went hard as fuck..

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Kanye goes to remote places....gets in a comfortable space and flys niggas in so his album can be organically made....Imagine if Wayne did the same...go to some foreign place......and actually be in the studio with the producers and the collaborators on his songs..that energy can't produce anything but great music...especially if he is relaxed and smoking weed.....That is why Kanye is years ahead of so much of these dudes....he takes everything he does to the extreme...
                That used to be the great thing about Wayne tho..he aint need all of that..all he needed was some weed and the nearest booth and it was murder

Comment

Nigga went fucking HAM on that mufugga. No debating whatsoever. So many nasty punchlines, and Hit-Boy has a cold ass beat. The last time I've been this impressed was Drake on Stay Schemin. NEED A NO DJ ASAP.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                  you mean good ass job? its not coming out MBDTF was good ass job
                  Yeah, but I mean that good ol soul sampling and funny punchline Kanye we had CD-Grad.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    Kanye goes to remote places....gets in a comfortable space and flys niggas in so his album can be organically made....Imagine if Wayne did the same...go to some foreign place......and actually be in the studio with the producers and the collaborators on his songs..that energy can't produce anything but great music...especially if he is relaxed and smoking weed.....That is why Kanye is years ahead of so much of these dudes....he takes everything he does to the extreme...
                    Lil Wayne doesn't have the aggressiveness to be great anymore bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                      Lil Wayne doesn't have the aggressiveness to be great anymore bruh
                      this.

wayne is a shadow of the monster he used to be, that much is clear.

now on topic kanye shit brix and rusted nails all over that khaled track omfg he went in.. like holy shit
                      #3hunna

#Mandown
                      2-4-14

Comment

I don't usually comment on anything kanye-related but the dude absolutely destroyed thera flu. Goddamn.

Comment

Yeezy spazzed on that shit
                          Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
                          X