• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
    Yeezy spazzed on that shit

Comment

PETA replies to the 'Tell PETA my mink is draggin on the floor' line

PETA Responds to Kanye West’s “Tell PETA My Mink Is Draggin’ On The Floor” Line | XXLMAG.COM

+ The artwork

Comment

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
        PETA replies to the 'Tell PETA my mink is draggin on the floor' line

PETA Responds to Kanye West’s “Tell PETA My Mink Is Draggin’ On The Floor” Line | XXLMAG.COM

Comment

Comment

So it turns out this is the first single off of Kanye's Next Solo Album, which makes me way more hyped.

Comment

Man as consistent as Ye is with quality..he aint saying shit in his songs now a days...
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Man as consistent as Ye is with quality..he aint saying shit in his songs now a days...
                Basically what him and Hov do nowadays is talk about how awesome and rich they are. WTT had a few standouts though..Murder To Excellence>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                  Basically what him and Hov do nowadays is talk about how awesome and rich they are. WTT had a few standouts though..Murder To Excellence>>>>>>>>>>>
                  I guess that is why I don't really like WTT as much as much people......
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I guess that is why I don't really like WTT as much as much people......
                    I am expecting quality from Ye and Hov's next solo's though. If there is one thing you can guarantee with Ye, it's that his album is gonna be creative.

Comment

Kanye goes to remote places....gets in a comfortable space and flys niggas in so his album can be organically made....Imagine if Wayne did the same...go to some foreign place......and actually be in the studio with the producers and the collaborators on his songs..that energy can't produce anything but great music...especially if he is relaxed and smoking weed.....That is why Kanye is years ahead of so much of these dudes....he takes everything he does to the extreme...
                      Wayne didn't fly in to do Barry Bonds, Dj Khaled ain't Fly in for this song just to say KANYE WEST

Comment

So it turns out this is the first single off of Kanye's Next Solo Album, which makes me way more hyped.
                        Lol no, this is Khaled's song, not Kanye's

Comment

itb4itsnot
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X