Kanye is doing it for his legacy/the culture

Wayne is doing it for the money/fun
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        Kanye is doing it for his legacy/the culture

Wayne is doing it for the money/fun
        Kanye goes to remote places....gets in a comfortable space and flys niggas in so his album can be organically made....Imagine if Wayne did the same...go to some foreign place......and actually be in the studio with the producers and the collaborators on his songs..that energy can't produce anything but great music...especially if he is relaxed and smoking weed.....That is why Kanye is years ahead of so much of these dudes....he takes everything he does to the extreme...
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Kanye goes to remote places....gets in a comfortable space and flys niggas in so his album can be organically made....Imagine if Wayne did the same...go to some foreign place......and actually be in the studio with the producers and the collaborators on his songs..that energy can't produce anything but great music...especially if he is relaxed and smoking weed.....That is why Kanye is years ahead of so much of these dudes....he takes everything he does to the extreme...

so you're basically saying kanye is ahead of his time? or am i wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
            so you're basically saying kanye is ahead of his time? or am i wrong?
            Ahead of his time musically YES....rapping...he has never been the best rapper...

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              all this is true except i dont think he smokes weed i remember reading he doesnt like it it makes him tired and unable to work as hard

but ya the going to a neutral place is totally true and that make it a ton harder for his shit to leak too

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                all this is true except i dont think he smokes weed i remember reading he doesnt like it it makes him tired and unable to work as hard

but ya the going to a neutral place is totally true and that make it a ton harder for his shit to leak too
                I meant the weed for weezy....if he goes to a foreign country he probably can get away with smoking easier...and yea man if Wayne can do that for this album...it's gonna be dope...

Comment

Any of y'all check out his VOYR videos on youtube? just watching them like...Kanye, creatively, is so far ahead of all these other guys. You just listen to him speak and you know that he knows what's going on in the world, and he has a vision for his music and what he wants it to be. He's just focused.

Just the stuff he talks about in his videos, how he wants to be remembered, not just as a rapper..but as something bigger.

Comment

Just thinking about Wayne taking time with his music the way Ye' does gives me goosebumps... I couldn't imagine the masterpiece that would be released.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Just thinking about Wayne taking time with his music the way Ye' does gives me goosebumps... I couldn't imagine the masterpiece that would be released.
                      But I could..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

oh fun...
                        Kanye West Predicts Big Sean Will Be the ‘Best Rapper of All Time’
                        .................... ....................

Comment

Fucking love this shit

Comment

Working...
                          X