X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    Lol how?

He helped Jay z craft one of the greates albums of all time

He's got 4 classics in his own discography, and a classic with hov..

And he's production Mecca! Mr carter? Comfortable?
    Wayne helped artists too

Wayne got more classics

Except for the production, Wayne's a genius too, and Wayne is better lyrically, yet I only see people calling Ye a genius..

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
      Wayne helped artists too

Wayne got more classics

Except for the production, Wayne's a genius too, and Wayne is better lyrically, yet I only see people calling Ye a genius..
      Now your comparing Wayne to Ye. That's a different debate..

Comment

Wayne helped artists too

Wayne got more classics

musically ye is better
        lyrically wayne is better

u can call ye a musical genius and wayne a lyrical genius

Comment

Now your comparing Wayne to Ye. That's a different debate..
          lol I just wanna know why people call Ye a genius when other artists do the same things he does, like Wayne for example.. But they only call Ye a genius, I wanna see what's special about him.

Comment

lol I just wanna know why people call Ye a genius when other artists do the same things he does, like Wayne for example.. But they only call Ye a genius, I wanna see what's special about him.
            dude.. have you ever listened to his production? he is incredible..

I can't even begin. Wayne and Kanye are completely different artists, wildly different.

Comment

• I still get the chills listening to Only One... love the videos simplicity- - - Updated - - -
              Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
              Lol how?He helped Jay z craft one of the greates albums of all timeHe's got 4 classics in his own discography, and a classic with hov..And he's production Mecca! Mr carter? Comfortable?
              WTT not a classic lmao. I'm a huge Yeezus stan and that album 1 of the weakest in his discography

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                I still get the chills listening to Only One... love the videos simplicity- - - Updated - - -WTT not a classic lmao. I'm a huge Yeezus stan and that album 1 of the weakest in his discography
                youre kidding right?! dude.. that is a classic start to finish, front to back, beginning to end. it is incredible, the lyricism and production and concepts.. certified classic.

Comment

• only one makes me feel some typa way forreal. and i love how he sings like he dgaf in the video.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

youre kidding right?! dude.. that is a classic start to finish, front to back, beginning to end. it is incredible, the lyricism and production and concepts.. certified classic.
                    jay z also wack to me so he ruined it. but I think they went to "artsy" style on it and didn't like but a few songs

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                      jay z also wack to me so he ruined it. but I think they went to "artsy" style on it and didn't like but a few songs
                      Ah ok. Well if you hate one half of the duo it's gonna be hard to get in to the record.

I loved it so much. I just listen to kanyes work and I am floored. He can be lyrical, but he doesn't need to be. He drops bars though.

His freestyle ofer ll cool js luv u better is fire.

I think the proof of a truly gifted artist is if they can convey something really complex, a complex feeling, emotion, theme, action etc, and do it in a very simple way.

I think that's why a lot of people didn't get yeezus, including me at first.hes addressing race, hatred, segregation, and deep personal existential issues but he's saying 'hurry up with my damn croissant'.

Took me 18 months to get that record but when I did.. Game over. Kanye west. Certified genius

Comment

Wayne helped artists too

Wayne got more classics

Kill yaself

More Classic Than Who & In What? That's Why I Hate Fans Like You . . . . Most of Us Are Here Because Of Course Lil Wayne Is Our Favorite

But If You Can't Keep Shit 100 Than Whats Your Point Of Living . . . . . . Wayne Can't See Your Comments

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        musically ye is better
                        lyrically wayne is better

u can call ye a musical genius and wayne a lyrical genius
                        Ye First 2 Albums Are Lyrically Up There With The Best . . . . Lyrically & Musically Genius

Comment

Ah ok. Well if you hate one half of the duo it's gonna be hard to get in to the record.

I loved it so much. I just listen to kanyes work and I am floored. He can be lyrical, but he doesn't need to be. He drops bars though.

His freestyle ofer ll cool js luv u better is fire.

I think the proof of a truly gifted artist is if they can convey something really complex, a complex feeling, emotion, theme, action etc, and do it in a very simple way.

I think that's why a lot of people didn't get yeezus, including me at first.hes addressing race, hatred, segregation, and deep personal existential issues but he's saying 'hurry up with my damn croissant'.

Took me 18 months to get that record but when I did.. Game over. Kanye west. Certified genius
                          Damn that's crazy! Only song I cared for was blood on the leaves I'm gonna have to go back and listen to yeezus all the way through again and see if I can catch all the stuff you named above!

Comment

Working...
                          X