Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
    He my brother lol.

But i got the same question about @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy , @Lil wayne prezident & @back on my bullish*t

[MENTION=78]Lil wayne prezident[/MENTION] & [MENTION=72213]back on my bullish*t[/MENTION] are lwhq twins.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
      Kanye a goat but don't let trying to prove a point take you way too far homey.
      Too Far? . . . . . Lets See

The College Dropout = Classic
      Late Registration = Classic
      Graduation = Classic
      808s & Heartbreak = Trend Setting/Classic
      My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy = Brilliant/Genius/Classic
      Good Friday Collection = Classic

All Those Hold Weigh Over Mixtape Because Those Are Classic ALBUMS consistently being dropped back to back
      5 Albums Straight. Like C'mon Now

Tha Carter Series = Classic Series (2/4 Considered Classic 1 out 2 Debatable)
      Album Wise There Nothing Else Classic About His Albums & He Has What 10-12 Albums That's 2/10 Like C'mon You Do That Math

The It's Dedication 2, Da Drought 3 & No Ceilings Which Are Considered His Classic Mixtapes . . . . . . No Creativity, No Originality Because It's Over Other PPl Beats . . . . . So Where Lil Waynes Being A Genius & Amazing Musician?

Only Glimpse Of Brilliance Wayne Has Ever Displayed Was the C3 Sessions. Where Not Only Would He Have Had A Classic But Possibly One Of The Best Rap Albums To Be Ever Made

Wayne Will Always Be My Favorite But Im Not A Bias Stan Like Some Of You In Here

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
      Ease back now on that C3 talk..
      C3 = Hype

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post

Graduation = Classic

All Those Hold Weigh Over Mixtape Because Those Are Classic ALBUMS consistently being dropped back to back

Album Wise There Nothing Else Classic About His Albums & He Has What 10-12 Albums That's 2/10 Like C'mon You Do That Math

The It's Dedication 2, Da Drought 3 & No Ceilings Which Are Considered His Classic Mixtapes . . . . . . No Creativity, No Originality Because It's Over Other PPl Beats . . . . . So Where Lil Waynes Being A Genius & Amazing Musician?

Only Glimpse Of Brilliance Wayne Has Ever Displayed Was the C3 Sessions. Where Not Only Would He Have Had A Classic But Possibly One Of The Best Rap Albums To Be Ever Made

Wayne Will Always Be My Favorite But Im Not A Bias Stan Like Some Of You In Here

- - - Updated - - -

C3 = Hype
        Wow.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Graduation = Classic

- - - Updated - - -

C3 = Hype
          That's truth, I feel like some people knock kanye because he doesn't do a lot of features and he drops an album every couple of years, but like you said it's like when he drops music it's normally classic or very close to classic.

Comment

• Lyrically Wayne the best. That's why he's the mixtape king because he will kill anyone's beat. He's a genius in the lyrical department, no shame in saying musically as a whole he isn't better because each rapper has strength and weaknesses.

kanye production and beats are the best. Lyrically he's good, he knows how to make a fantastic sing without having to say anythung incredible.

wayne better than Kanye lyrically but as a whole artist Kanye is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeweezy69 View Post
              Lyrically Wayne the best. That's why he's the mixtape king because he will kill anyone's beat. He's a genius in the lyrical department, no shame in saying musically as a whole he isn't better because each rapper has strength and weaknesses.

kanye production and beats are the best. Lyrically he's good, he knows how to make a fantastic sing without having to say anythung incredible.

wayne better than Kanye lyrically but as a whole artist Kanye is better.
              So His First 3 Albums He Didn't Say Anything Incredible?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

So His First 3 Albums He Didn't Say Anything Incredible?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
                Of course her did. But like 808s and Yeezus he doesn't rap anythung incredible but the way it's done is just incredible.

Gone, Roses, Devil in a new dress, Jesus walks. The list of incredible raps are up there. Just saying that a Wayne song is dependant on what he says, Kanyes isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeweezy69 View Post
                  Of course her did. But like 808s and Yeezus he doesn't rap anythung incredible but the way it's done is just incredible.

Gone, Roses, Devil in a new dress, Jesus walks. The list of incredible raps are up there. Just saying that a Wayne song is dependant on what he says, Kanyes isn't.
                  go and rewind new slaves , blood on the leaves , i am a god , blkk ,skknhd and come tell me he's not lyrical.
                  Where are Wayne's lyrics better than Kanye's man? Wayne is not a lyrical rapper too. He's a Puncline master , he has 1000 styles , he has that epic voice and maybe a better delivery than Kanye , but even though i would like to say Wayne is overall better than Kanye i can't say it.
                  But maybe as a straight rapper , Weezy is better.

Comment

• Why yall comparing Wayne to kanye? Smh..

Two completely different artists. You wanna break it down?

Entertainment value: tie
                    Lyrics: wayne at his best is better, kanye is more consistent
                    Sales: kanye
                    Artistry: kanye

Still. I don't think you can compare. Kanye transcends the genre, his production work elevates him well above his peers

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                      Why yall comparing Wayne to kanye? Smh..

Two completely different artists. You wanna break it down?

Entertainment value: tie
                      Lyrics: wayne at his best is better, kanye is more consistent
                      Sales: kanye
                      Artistry: kanye

Still. I don't think you can compare. Kanye transcends the genre, his production work elevates him well above his peers
                      they rappers you can compare them . . . what you mean. . .. . you can compare any 2 things

Comment

• The Kardashians have ruined him

RIP Ye

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                          go and rewind new slaves , blood on the leaves , i am a god , blkk ,skknhd and come tell me he's not lyrical.
                          Where are Wayne's lyrics better than Kanye's man? Wayne is not a lyrical rapper too. He's a Puncline master , he has 1000 styles , he has that epic voice and maybe a better delivery than Kanye , but even though i would like to say Wayne is overall better than Kanye i can't say it.
                          But maybe as a straight rapper , Weezy is better.
                          I love both artists, I'm not gonna get into a discussion on who's better

Comment

Working...
                          X