Kanye West Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TygaT-raw View Post
    Damn that's crazy! Only song I cared for was blood on the leaves I'm gonna have to go back and listen to yeezus all the way through again and see if I can catch all the stuff you named above!
    might not be for everyone, as i said it took me so long. i was writing for 3 websites at the time and i spent DAYS dissecting it when it first came out, and the best i could come up with was a 5/10

then, one day in the gym, it came on. and id been reading Decoded by Jay-Z, and it just all fell perfectly in to place.. Weird. I love how music does that thoiugh

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Kill yaself

More Classic Than Who & In What? That's Why I Hate Fans Like You . . . . Most of Us Are Here Because Of Course Lil Wayne Is Our Favorite

But If You Can't Keep Shit 100 Than Whats Your Point Of Living . . . . . . Wayne Can't See Your Comments

- - - Updated - - -

Ye First 2 Albums Are Lyrically Up There With The Best . . . . Lyrically & Musically Genius
      Lmao you're dumb as fuck, Wayne got 3 classic mixtapes & 2 classic albums...

And I know Wayne can't see our comments, you that stupid?

acting like you're "keeping shit 100" lmaoooo faggot

If you don't like what I post don't reply retard, it's simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
      dude.. have you ever listened to his production? he is incredible..

I can't even begin. Wayne and Kanye are completely different artists, wildly different.
      Yes I have listened to his production & that's the only reason people call him a genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
        Lmao you're dumb as fuck, Wayne got 3 classic mixtapes & 2 classic albums...

And I know Wayne can't see our comments, you that stupid?

acting like you're "keeping shit 100" lmaoooo faggot

If you don't like what I post don't reply retard, it's simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I have listened to his production & that's the only reason people call him a genius.
        C2, C3, D2, DD3, NC?

Would you not call D5 a classic? Or C1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          C2, C3, D2, DD3, NC?

C2, C3, D2, DD3, NC are the obvious classics.

I love D5 and C1 but I don't think anyone would call them classics.

Comment

C2, C3, D2, DD3, NC?

d5? man you said in your article that it was good , but not what you expected too! It's not a classic , mainly because it's a little bit sleeped on!

but i just came to yeezy's thread and people are talkin bout wayne's classics wtf??

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
              d5? man you said in your article that it was good , but not what you expected too! It's not a classic , mainly because it's a little bit sleeped on!

but i just came to yeezy's thread and people are talkin bout wayne's classics wtf??
              Lol cause we went kanye vs Wayne! You're on a Wayne forum remember lol. D5 was good but I heard ppl calling it. Classic. Imo it isnt

Comment

Lol cause we went kanye vs Wayne! You're on a Wayne forum remember lol. D5 was good but I heard ppl calling it. Classic. Imo it isnt
                If D5 was released before 2010/2011 people would be calling it a classic everywhere. But it was released when Wayne fell off, when it was cool to hate on Wayne, everything Wayne put out people would call it trash.

Comment

If D5 was released before 2010/2011 people would be calling it a classic everywhere. But it was released when Wayne fell off, when it was cool to hate on Wayne, everything Wayne put out people would call it trash.
                  D5 wasn't called trash though it was a solid project

Comment

D5 wasn't called trash though it was a solid project
                    Too many people called it trash, and they still do, saw people calling it his worst mixtape.
                    No one explains to me how is it trash tho..

Comment

Too many people called it trash, and they still do, saw people calling it his worst mixtape.
                      No one explains to me how is it trash tho..
                      Haters my friend.

Wayne has an equal number of haters and stans. And both as just as passionate as the other

Comment

• anyone got a version of blessings without tags but with yeezy and drake ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
                          anyone got a version of blessings without tags but with yeezy and drake ?
                          Big Sean F. Drake & Kanye West - Blessings (Remix).mp3

Comment

Working...
                          X