• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West - Awesome | Download | MP3 | HowFlyHipHop

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

• Awesome is a great song

Comment

• Awesome is tripe! I hate it. I hope it was unfinished. Not looking forward to this record at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          Awesome is tripe! I hate it. I hope it was unfinished. Not looking forward to this record at all
          I don't think it was meant to be released, i think he made it specifically for kim, just her, you know. Like those voice messages and funny vids you send to your friends and gf and shit.

You can clearly see it through the song lol. The world wasn't meant to hear it.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Awesome is tripe! I hate it. I hope it was unfinished. Not looking forward to this record at all
            This is unfinished and an old version but don't think the finished version will every be released

Comment

it probably was cause it was leaked from his stolen laptop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                it probably was cause it was leaked from his stolen laptop.
                Def Jam confirmed his laptop was never stolen lol, and the source confirmed he had it from before and that it had nothing to do with the "stolen laptop".

Comment

• Despite shooting an official video, Kanye has decided that the performance at the BRIT Awards will be the official music video.

Comment

• [MENTION=80756]Nigga[/MENTION]
                    Where did you see that?

I think the official video will still come out with that new song (I Feel Like)

Kanye tweeted this:

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                      @Nigga
                      Where did you see that?

I think the official video will still come out with that new song (I Feel Like)

Kanye tweeted this:
                      Kanye West Performs ?All Day? At The BRIT Awards | HipHop-N-More

Comment

• They posted an update:
                        "UPDATE 2: This has now been made the first official video. Could another one be coming soon?"

Comment

• when is this album out?

Comment

Working...
                          X