kanye produced Nas album COMING SOON

who cares bout man's politics
    Smh
    You got so much to learn step son

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Smh
      You got so much to learn step son

Old man kanye always been controversal and he borderline lost his mind but he still make good music so its whatever doe

imagine caring about his politics he not even siding with anyone mans just said be a free thinker and shit fuck him for associating with nazis doe that was a goofy ass move but the music and art bout to be fire because every time kanye do controversal bs the music backs it
      Last edited by Zimmie; 04-26-2018, 03:37 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        Old man kanye always been controversal and he borderline lost his mind but he still make good music so its whatever doe

imagine caring about his politics he not even siding with anyone mans just said be a free thinker and shit fuck him for associating with nazis doe that was a goofy ass move but the music and art bout to be fire because every time kanye do controversal bs the music backs it
        You have a lot to learn Step Son smh ALOT to learn

Not always, only after his mom died shit went left young boy

Shit deeper than music Lil Boy
        In a society you know nothing about

You can�t speak on shit tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          You have a lot to learn Step Son smh ALOT to learn

Not always, only after his mom died shit went left young boy

Shit deeper than music Lil Boy
          In a society you know nothing about

You can’t speak on shit tbh

Must be some dusty shit cause u take an L for attempting to project your own idealogies on a celebrity a lot of shit Weezy said/done i don't feel or agree with it don't impact the art though

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I acutally respect Kanye alot for being pro Trump and not hiding it, and im not a Trump supporter but I also dont hate him

Him and Wayne the only celebrities that dont let themselves brainwash by all this SJW media bs

Comment

• Every artist unfollowed him on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                I acutally respect Kanye alot for being pro Trump and not hiding it, and im not a Trump supporter but I also dont hate him

Him and Wayne the only celebrities that dont let themselves brainwash by all this SJW media bs
                i like that Kanye is very independent in his own thought processes i feel he did throw himself under the bus for this album drop his doing the reverse of what Eminem did but its still corny some artists don't particularly need to focus on politics in my opinion like someone like Immortal Technique and the underground scene are who i go to for politically motivated rap music but people like Wayne, Eminem, Kanye really do more damage then good when they talk in a way i do get that they are role models in a very large capacity but from what i've learnt in life is not to go to music artists for life/political advice because they are on a whole other wave length and pedestal to us.

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Every artist unfollowed him on Twitter
                this is fake news fam....... dont fall for the cringe tabloids looking for click bait

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.kanyewest.com/

as much as this is a troll this production is so nice

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• what the fuck is that new kanye song that he dropped?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    what the fuck is that new kanye song that he dropped?
                    his stiring up controversy its got everybody talking h

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      i like that Kanye is very independent in his own thought processes i feel he did throw himself under the bus for this album drop his doing the reverse of what Eminem did but its still corny some artists don't particularly need to focus on politics in my opinion like someone like Immortal Technique and the underground scene are who i go to for politically motivated rap music but people like Wayne, Eminem, Kanye really do more damage then good when they talk in a way i do get that they are role models in a very large capacity but from what i've learnt in life is not to go to music artists for life/political advice because they are on a whole other wave length and pedestal to us.
                      Agree but I still love the fact that he doesnt give a fuck you know lol I dont really feel like he did it for publicity or because hes going to drop 2 albums soon

But youre right that artists shouldnt be focusing on politics because they live a different lifestyle

Comment

• whoop diddy skoop, whoop de poop de poop

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                          Agree but I still love the fact that he doesnt give a fuck you know lol I dont really feel like he did it for publicity or because hes going to drop 2 albums soon

But youre right that artists shouldnt be focusing on politics because they live a different lifestyle
                          its Kanyes personality! Kanyes albums are always surrounded with controversy it makes up for an "Era" kanye is very strategic and expressive its really quite cool tbh i'll link you something i saw on KTT that explains a lot of his antics

IT ALL CLICKED [PLS READ] � Kanye West Forum

Kanye is very embedded in his art his a crazy genius

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X