Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      the goat dropped this yesterday it's fire
      nooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        nooooo

Comment

• CONGRATS ON THE GOAT KING THUGGER FOR GETTING HIS FIRST FEATURE TO HIT NUMBER 1 ON THE BILLBOARD 100 THE MOTHERFUCKIN GOAT SHOUTOUT EVERYONE WITH THE "THUG TRASH" COMMENTS HE KEEPS IMPROVING AND IMPROVING MAKING BETTER MUSIC ALLLLL HAIL LORD JEFFERY WILLIAMS

Comment

CONGRATS ON THE GOAT KING THUGGER FOR GETTING HIS FIRST FEATURE TO HIT NUMBER 1 ON THE BILLBOARD 100 THE MOTHERFUCKIN GOAT SHOUTOUT EVERYONE WITH THE "THUG TRASH" COMMENTS HE KEEPS IMPROVING AND IMPROVING MAKING BETTER MUSIC ALLLLL HAIL LORD JEFFERY WILLIAMS

u my boi and i dont wanna rip into your idol but this song didnt get this big cause of thugga fam haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
              u my boi and i dont wanna rip into your idol but this song didnt get this big cause of thugga fam haha
              Lmfao it’s cool fam you know it’s all love I just got hyped fam from when I saw the billboard 100 when I saw number 1 it said Havana featuring young thug and you already know you my boi too

Comment

CONGRATS ON THE GOAT KING THUGGER FOR GETTING HIS FIRST FEATURE TO HIT NUMBER 1 ON THE BILLBOARD 100 THE MOTHERFUCKIN GOAT SHOUTOUT EVERYONE WITH THE "THUG TRASH" COMMENTS HE KEEPS IMPROVING AND IMPROVING MAKING BETTER MUSIC ALLLLL HAIL LORD JEFFERY WILLIAMS
                do you actually like this song?

Comment

do you actually like this song?
                  Lol at first I wasn’t feeling the song but it actually grew on me it’s a fun chill vibe song I’m just glad it went number 1 in the billboards because it’s features young thug my 2nd favorite rapper after Wayne

Comment

Lol at first I wasn�t feeling the song but it actually grew on me it�s a fun chill vibe song I�m just glad it went number 1 in the billboards because it�s features young thug my 2nd favorite rapper after Wayne
                    okay friend thats cool

Comment

okay friend thats cool
                      Yeah friend mannnn u know how much I wish we got more music from thug and wayne together? But birdman screwed up the relationship between them 2 I still bump this till this day hope when this lawsuit is over thug and wayne make bangers together thug said he had like 100 unreleased songs him and wayne did together. I also wonder if that grindin remix gonna be on C5 still because it was on that tentative tracklist and it featured thug I like the snippet to that one
                      Last edited by Wizzle; 02-05-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                        Does thug have any other songs like Harambe or is that gem one of a kind?
                        gona bump my own post

Comment

Yeah friend mannnn u know how much I wish we got more music from thug and wayne together? But birdman screwed up the relationship between them 2 I still bump this till this day hope when this lawsuit is over thug and wayne make bangers together thug said he had like 100 unreleased songs him and wayne did together. I also wonder if that grindin remix gonna be on C5 still because it was on that tentative tracklist and it featured thug I like the snippet to that one
                          something happened behind the scenes that really fractured their relationship fam they will probably never collab again unless they make peace but thug has clearly chosen birdman over weezy so dont expect any collabs tbh

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X