Young Thug Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    something happened behind the scenes that really fractured their relationship fam they will probably never collab again unless they make peace but thug has clearly chosen birdman over weezy so dont expect any collabs tbh
    Yeah some happened for sure behind the scenes because thug and Wayne were cool with each other when they made take Kare idk if the beef with Wayne and birdman made Thug side with birdman or some but something for sure happened idk what it is but I have high hopes they become cool again because you know how kodak Black was on some wild shit dissing Wayne wanting to fight him for the “best rapper alive” title and then out of nowhere they made codeine dreaming but thug and Wayne are who I want for them to be cool again make bangers because take kare was one of the most played songs I played a lot when it dropped. But at the same time what if they really are cool with each other bro because when Wayne dropped D6 part 1 and posted the artwork on his insta thug left a smirk emoji showing Wayne love but who knows. I also enjoyed the hell out of about the money remix too in 2014 when Wayne hopped on the remix and thug had a different verse lmfao someone said Wayne tried to sound like young thug on that song using that high pitched autotune and using thug flow

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      CONGRATS ON THE GOAT KING THUGGER FOR GETTING HIS FIRST FEATURE TO HIT NUMBER 1 ON THE BILLBOARD 100 THE MOTHERFUCKIN GOAT SHOUTOUT EVERYONE WITH THE "THUG TRASH" COMMENTS HE KEEPS IMPROVING AND IMPROVING MAKING BETTER MUSIC ALLLLL HAIL LORD JEFFERY WILLIAMS

Trashness

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Trashness
        went number 1 though babe

Comment

• I wish we�d get this mans full first studio album man ):

Comment

• Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
            I wish we’d get this mans full first studio album man ):
            Same bro he was working on his first studio album hitunes but it got scrapped that’s the project that got me the most hyped for out all other thug projects hitunes was the one I got hyped for but idk why it got scrapped. I would buy it too because I stay buying young thug music on iTunes

Comment

• Young Thug the best rapper today
              Last edited by Wizzle; 02-19-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Young Thug the best rapper today
                How

Comment

Not even close

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

ban worthy

Comment

• listening to thug old music, My mans really did took waynes style and made it better DAMN this shit fire af young thug the GOAT

Comment

listening to thug old music, My mans really did took waynes style and made it better DAMN this shit fire af young thug the GOAT
                        Made it better????

#FREEVELVET

Comment

listening to thug old music, My mans really did took waynes style and made it better DAMN this shit fire af young thug the GOAT
                          Nope

Comment

Working...
                          X