Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
    Sexy
    Offset took a W friend cuffing that I would too if I was a rapper idgaf if she was my wife I would get her name tatted on me real simp shit she’s so beautiful I love me some beautiful Latina mamacitas

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
      Listening to these new Nicki songs today made me realize Cardi B ain't got nothing on her

Comment

• Cardi is whack as hell lol 🚮👎

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
          Her album was very amazing brother I purchased it on iTunes when it dropped AOTY material I don�t care what anyone says she talked a lot of different things on this album I can honestly see her in the rap game for a LONG TIME and she�s very beautiful. Welcome to the bardi gang btw brother
          Thank you!
          I purchased it too.
          Yes she looks beautiful

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayniac7 View Post
            Thank you!
            I purchased it too.
            Yes she looks beautiful
            Cardi b my favorite female rapper friend she’s the best female rapper alive today I’m so jelly of offset friend cuffing her I wish I was a rapper fam lol I could cuff me a beautiful queen like cardi b if I had millions

Comment

Cardi b my favorite female rapper friend she’s the best female rapper alive today I’m so jelly of offset friend cuffing her I wish I was a rapper fam lol I could cuff me a beautiful queen like cardi b if I had millions
              Yes I agree,Im so happy to find more music artists that I suddenly like that much
              Honestly Iam jelly too
              She is nice and sexy,and I like her voice.
              In this interview she is pretty too:

Comment

Yes I agree,Im so happy to find more music artists that I suddenly like that much
                Honestly Iam jelly too
                She is nice and sexy,and I like her voice.
                In this interview she is pretty too:
                I love her attitude so much fam I really hope she doesn’t change I love how she can act like a little kid joking around laughing enjoying life and I love how she’ll go ghetto on people if u upset her and I agree she looks hot in a lot of interviews she’s a true definition of a queen

Comment

• Originally posted by King_davy View Post
                  Thats so angin shes so fake.
                  I know she's fake

Comment

• Damn my beautiful queen making history talk about a true definition of a queen people thought her new album was gonna flop and that�s a lot of songs that made it on the billboard 100 ALBUM OF THE YEAR

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                    Damn my beautiful queen making history talk about a true definition of a queen people thought her new album was gonna flop and that’s a lot of songs that made it on the billboard 100 ALBUM OF THE YEAR
                    [MENTION=72690]Wayniac7[/MENTION]

Comment

Damn my beautiful queen making history talk about a true definition of a queen people thought her new album was gonna flop and that’s a lot of songs that made it on the billboard 100 ALBUM OF THE YEAR

- - - Updated - - -

@Wayniac7
                      She's winning and she deserved it!

Comment

She's winning and she deserved it!
                        Nothing but facts brother I’m so glad I purchased her new album #BardiGang

Comment

• She's got a long way to go to take nickis crown

Comment

Working...
                          X