Cardi B Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    yeah I heard about that too that nicki verse was supposed to be on the D6 version one but he gave it to asap ferg instead lol crazy how we get news of what happens behind the scenes like that like knowing the history that a song was supposed to be on this project instead this and that and yeah the ghostwriting stuff doesn't bother me tbh as long as the music is hot at the end of the day
    im really interested in all that hearing background of songs haha not many rappers make documentaries bou thtye music no more last one i remember is J Cole which was dope lol and generally i hate ghost writing but im okay with it in some contexts

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      im really interested in all that hearing background of songs haha not many rappers make documentaries bou thtye music no more last one i remember is J Cole which was dope lol and generally i hate ghost writing but im okay with it in some contexts
      A lot of rappers have ghostwriters now a days fam like I heard ghillie da kid ghostwrote for carter 1, I heard quintin miller and weeknd wrote for drake I even heard also that safaree ghostwrote for nicki too

Comment

A lot of rappers have ghostwriters now a days fam like I heard ghillie da kid ghostwrote for carter 1, I heard quintin miller and weeknd wrote for drake I even heard also that safaree ghostwrote for nicki too
        he only write a few hooks if im not mistaken but i think it was proven false but wayne had prom queen and how to love written for him that much i know

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          he only write a few hooks if im not mistaken but i think it was proven false but wayne had prom queen and how to love written for him that much i know
          Crazy to think wayne had some songs written for him because remember weezy Wednesday when Wayne recorded moment? He raps the stuff at the top of his head no pen or paper just a blunt and words that pop out of his head and same with nino brown video when Wayne was recording no Ceilings when he hopped on the banned from TV song

Comment

better then nickis last trash singles that flopped hard
            Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
            The irony Fam lol of a nicki Minaj Stan like @nyberg calling another song �average� and �struggling to stay on top�. . . . When WE all saw the results of nickis last flopped dumpster juice singles dropped hahaha and you was right too fam being a nicki Minaj Stan in 2018 is a joke and there�s WAY BETTER FEMALE RAPPERS out there that are way better then nicki like Cuban doll and asain doll for example lol it�s funny too fam because it�s mostly the nicki stans that stay hating on cardi b the most.... they�re mad because cardi b poppin right now and bodied nicki on motorsport
            You butthurt? Why we even talking about Nicki? Did i mention Nicki? No, all i said was that this song is average and that's my opinion.

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
              You butthurt? Why we even talking about Nicki? Did i mention Nicki? No, all i said was that this song is average and that's my opinion.
              Lol It’s your opinion it’s all love at the end of the day my swedish friend

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  JESUS this a nice picture friend thanks I added it to OP. She’s such a beautiful queen

Comment

• @BrewCityYM FRIEND THIS IS FLAMES AF it just dropped

- - - Updated - - -

Video for this dropped too btw

Comment

• Tracklist to the queen new album

Comment

• Whoever helped her with BickenHead snapped

Dope how they Flipped Chickenhead

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Whoever helped her with BickenHead snapped

Dope how they Flipped Chickenhead
                          This album getting so many positive feedback friend I’m hyped tbh lol I still haven’t checked out the album I been working a lot lately and coming home tired af I’m a check it out later on today though

p.s: album just went gold friend TODAY due to bodak yellow shoutout to all the nicki Minaj dickriders that always hating hard on cardi she’s making history
                          Last edited by Wizzle; 04-06-2018, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X