No announcement yet.

6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This song flames af this the style 6ix9ne should stick too when he�s not screaming he�s the king of NY And song already got 6 million views and it dropped few days ago

Comment

I listened to him way before he got famous in the US cause hes signed to F*CK THEM which is a label from my country (Slovakia). He was touring Europe before he blew up in the US. Songs like scum life or hellsing station were big here. Was thinking of going to one of his shows back in 2015. He also collaborated with artists from my country.

He also aint a pedo but got caught up in some shit he regrets. I think people calling him a pedo dont really know the meaning of the word because he didnt have sex with a kid. He didnt know her age and she said she was 18, yes its his fault but still he didnt have sex with her. The word pedophile gets thrown around too much when real pedophiles do much more fucked up shit. Hes also a big troll but from his interviews I can tell that hes chill and a good dude. Day 69 one of my most played albums this year.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
        I listened to him way before he got famous in the US cause hes signed to F*CK THEM which is a label from my country (Slovakia). He was touring Europe before he blew up in the US. Songs like scum life or hellsing station were big here. Was thinking of going to one of his shows back in 2015. He also collaborated with artists from my country.

He also aint a pedo but got caught up in some shit he regrets. I think people calling him a pedo dont really know the meaning of the word because he didnt have sex with a kid. He didnt know her age and she said she was 18, yes its his fault but still he didnt have sex with her. The word pedophile gets thrown around too much when real pedophiles do much more fucked up shit. Hes also a big troll but from his interviews I can tell that hes chill and a good dude. Day 69 one of my most played albums this year.
        First time I found out about 6ix9ine was when he was featured with trippie redd(poles and owee) I found dude very talented af he body bagged his verses and I was a fan of trippie redd music until he started making trash tbh

6ix9ine > trippie redd

and I agree I know he’s not a pedo because if he really did something with a girl wouldn’t he be locked up right now? And he isn’t locked up people just talk out they ass believing what the media says. I like 6ix9ine music and everything he’s dropping are nothing but hits too he’s the king of NY As he says he is

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
          First time I found out about 6ix9ine was when he was featured with trippie redd(poles and owee) I found dude very talented af he body bagged his verses and I was a fan of trippie redd music until he started making trash tbh

6ix9ine > trippie redd

and I agree I know he’s not a pedo because if he really did something with a girl wouldn’t he be locked up right now? And he isn’t locked up people just talk out they ass believing what the media says. I like 6ix9ine music and everything he’s dropping are nothing but hits too he’s the king of NY As he says he is
          facts bro, the agressive DMX kind of sound has beeen missing in hip hop

At the same time he can also do songs like Gotti so imo hes pretty versatile...now after gotti he needs to drop blood walk

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
            facts bro, the agressive DMX kind of sound has beeen missing in hip hop

At the same time he can also do songs like Gotti so imo hes pretty versatile...now after gotti he needs to drop blood walk
            All the songs he dropped are nothing but hits friend

gummo
            kooda
            keke
            rondo (feat. Young Thug & Tory Lanes)
            billy
            AND NOW GOTTI

i agree too I like the gotti style he used that song on repeat

people thought he was a “1 hit wonder” fam they want 6ix9ine to fall off just like how they want my beautiful QUEEN cardi b to fall off like sike.... 6ix9ine the king of NY and I also agree he needs to drop that blood talk song lol I be vibing out to the snippet like if the song dropped already

Comment

Trash.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Trash.......
                6ix9ine runs NY friend he’s the king of NY no one doing hit songs like 6ix9ine right now his new song gotti it dropped few days ago video had 1.5 million views in less in 24 hours......now it has 13 MILLION VIEWS and it dropped 3 days ago 6ix9ine runs this shit right now he’s the KING OF NY..... EVEN 50 cent co-signs 6ix9ine he even said 6ix9ine the king of NY

Comment

6ix9ine runs NY friend he’s the king of NY no one doing hit songs like 6ix9ine right now his new song gotti it dropped few days ago video had 1.5 million views in less in 24 hours......now it has 13 MILLION VIEWS and it dropped 3 days ago 6ix9ine runs this shit right now he’s the KING OF NY..... EVEN 50 cent co-signs 6ix9ine he even said 6ix9ine the king of NY
                  he just control an army of kids friend...... pause

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Trash.......

Comment

Trash.......

Comment

[MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION] why hasn’t he dropped this yet lol shit sounds like a banger this sounds like 6ix9ine did justice to this beat he’s about to have the best plug talk remix hands down when this drops “SUWOOO......BLOOD TALK THEY DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW THE FUCK A BLOOD TALK”

Comment

@WeezySVK why hasn’t he dropped this yet lol shit sounds like a banger this sounds like 6ix9ine did justice to this beat he’s about to have the best plug talk remix hands down when this drops “SUWOOO......BLOOD TALK THEY DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW THE FUCK A BLOOD TALK”
                          Idk I thought it would be on Day 69: Graduation Day but he only added Gotti... shit sounds dope but he should drop it now while Plug Walk is poppin

Comment

Working...
                          X