6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
    Wizzle is a closet gay.. u surprised he listens to more then YT ? dude has every gay rapper on his playlist (except kevin abstract.. he doesnt know who that is xD)
    Lol why you always negative

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      Lol why you always negative
      dudes just uncomfortable with himself fam tbh him and brewcityym lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        dudes just uncomfortable with himself fam tbh him and brewcityym lol
        Lol dude just started dissing me for listening to young thug

Comment

dissing u for being a closet gay and for listening to weak closet gays like YT

why cant u take inspiration from frank ocean and step out into the light

Comment

im not a fan of thugga my self but listening to an artist doesnt make u gay bruh grow up

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Lol I just like the music that’s it but whatever you say

- - - Updated - - -

im not a fan of thugga my self but listening to an artist doesnt make u gay bruh grow up
              Lol for reals idk what I did to this guy that has a problem with me

Comment

Lol I just like the music that’s it but whatever you say

- - - Updated - - -

Lol for reals idk what I did to this guy that has a problem with me
                Brewcity called me a homo for saying that SZA was my album of the year no idea how these dudes think like this haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Brewcity called me a homo for saying that SZA was my album of the year no idea how these dudes think like this haha
                  exactly

Comment

just heard of this dude the other day, listened to about 20 seconds and turned it off..

won't ever listen to him again

Comment

if you listened full project then i cant hate on you having your thoughts

lil boats recent album was disastrous lol i've been done said that on here and FUCK LIL PUMP been saying that to
                      69 has potential but u wont catch me tryna support him since his a pedo and all lol

but thing with you haters is you say ALL the new gen is garbage and you leave it at that
                      ive heard LA backing Trippie hard but I ain't there so fuck knows. But I dunno about 69 having potential. Dude yells same flow same shit on different beats, that's Hoody bear material. The memes are helping, and I don't deny he's getting buzz right now. Nigga gone burn out quick (well I hope) . Quote me if I'm wrong

Comment

exactly

Yall Gay . . . . . . .

Comment

Is That A Girl?

Comment

Working...
                          X