6ix9ine Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    But rich the kid and 6ix9ine bool with each other fam even rich left a bomment on 6ix9ine IG when 6ix9ine posted a snippet of blood walk to drop it

lol even the goat thug wants 6ix9ine to drop that remix he liked 6ix9ine post
    "A bomment"

Comment

@WeezySVK @back on my bullish*t

i think that blood walk remix drops next week friends the other day 6ix9ine posted another preview of that blood walk remix on his Instagram and now rich the kid said plug walk remix dropping next week and he captioned it �who do y�all want on the remix� it has to be 6ix9ine Friends who else could it be that hopped on the remix? But yeah look at rich insta https://www.instagram.com/p/
      ?hl=en&taken-by=richthekid

and heres another preview of blood walk on 6ix9ine insta
      https://www.instagram.com/p/
      ?hl=en&taken-by=6ix9ine_

"Blood walk they dont even understand how the fuck a blood talk"
      nice bruh

Comment

• [FONT=Verdana [MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION]

looks like we ain�t ever getting blood walk [/FONT]

but we�re getting a new song from the king of NY tommorow check out his new snippet this shit sounds hard he�s going 7 for 7 this shit sounds hard I�m hyped https://www.instagram.com/p/

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        [FONT=Verdana [MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION]

looks like we ain’t ever getting blood walk [/FONT]

but we’re getting a new song from the king of NY tommorow check out his new snippet this shit sounds hard he’s going 7 for 7 this shit sounds hard I’m hyped https://www.instagram.com/p/
        [MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION]
        Last edited by Wizzle; 05-26-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Oh Shit he dropped his new song it�s fire

Comment

[FONT=Verdana @WeezySVK

looks like we ain’t ever getting blood walk [/FONT]

but we’re getting a new song from the king of NY tommorow check out his new snippet this shit sounds hard he’s going 7 for 7 this shit sounds hard I’m hyped https://www.instagram.com/p/

- - - Updated - - -

@WeezySVK

Hyped but when he previewed it on instagram in the studio it sounded harder ngl
            still hope that he gon release blood walk next month lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
            Oh Shit he dropped his new song it’s fire
            Video doesnt work bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
              Hyped but when he previewed it on instagram in the studio it sounded harder ngl
              still hope that he gon release blood walk next month lol

- - - Updated - - -

Video doesnt work bruh
              Try this one

Comment

Try this one

Official video out now, grews on me every listen

Comment

Official video out now, grews on me every listen
                  6ix9ne did it again he’s 7 for 7 right now lol bro I’m faded af when I heard this song it’s a banger

Comment

6ix9ne did it again he’s 7 for 7 right now lol bro I’m faded af when I heard this song it’s a banger
                    yeah this should chart but he shoud stop with this "7 for 7" cause one day he gon take a L

but song slaps man still listening to it

Comment

yeah this should chart but he shoud stop with this "7 for 7" cause one day he gon take a L

but song slaps man still listening to it
                      6ix9ine hasn’t taken any Ls yet that’s why he’s the king of New York Trippie redd on the other note took so many Ls he got bodied by 6ix9ine, he got taken off god’s plan and trippie redd hasn’t put out any hits yet

Comment

6ix9ine hasn’t taken any Ls yet that’s why he’s the king of New York Trippie redd on the other note took so many Ls he got bodied by 6ix9ine, he got taken off god’s plan and trippie redd hasn’t put out any hits yet
                        I think everyone has underestimated 69 haha i thought he'd be a one hit wonder but he clearly got some longevity cause he knowz how to ride the headlines

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          I think everyone has underestimated 69 haha i thought he'd be a one hit wonder but he clearly got some longevity cause he knowz how to ride the headlines
                          6ix9ine just trolling the industry fam he likes when people talk about him because the more hate he gets the more views he gets on his music he knows what he’s doing getting the media to talk about him idk if u seen this interview of 6ix9ine in the breakfast club he even said too that “this gonna be one of your most viewed interview” he was right too it’s the 2nd most watched interview of breakfast club after the birdman one where he said “put some respeck on my name” 6ix9ine got CMTG shook too

Comment

Working...
                          X