Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noble - To A Place (Prod. By YungExclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noble - To A Place (Prod. By YungExclusive)

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
    u talkin bout the chorus?? what intro?
    Yeah Chorus

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post

Lyrics: Sound Really Good Bro. You're Really Stepping That Side Of Your Music Up!
      Flow: Sounded Good, One One Part You Missed The Drop (Not Sure What It's Called) By Like 1/3 Of A Second; Barely Noticeable.
      Chorus: Not That Bad... Keep It Up!

4/5.
      Thanks man!!!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Start off by saying the beat is sick!!, the hook is kinda boring, not bad but boring i mean it coulda been better if there was more sound to it maybe its the delivery but im unsure.. i like the lyrics first verse is tight flow is pretty tight too!! some nice bars in this track
        Overall gotta say 4/5 ive heard better from you though man

Comment

hook - 3/5 - too dry, wish u woulda kept the autotune version, it probably sounded better.

verses - 3.7/5 - not bad, some could've connected a lil better.

flow - 3.5/5 - voice decent, but something missing in the delivery.

overall - 3.65/5 - keep it up. cool beat too.
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
            Start off by saying the beat is sick!!, the hook is kinda boring, not bad but boring i mean it coulda been better if there was more sound to it maybe its the delivery but im unsure.. i like the lyrics first verse is tight flow is pretty tight too!! some nice bars in this track
            Overall gotta say 4/5 ive heard better from you though man
            Thanks. And yeah, the hook is really simple. I always have simple hooks for some reason

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
            hook - 3/5 - too dry, wish u woulda kept the autotune version, it probably sounded better.

verses - 3.7/5 - not bad, some could've connected a lil better.

flow - 3.5/5 - voice decent, but something missing in the delivery.

overall - 3.65/5 - keep it up. cool beat too.
            There is a very quiet layer on the autotune hook under the hook I have now. But since you didn't hear it before, you won't recognize it lol. Thanks though.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Actually really dope bro to be honest. Heard the first hook and was like wtf is this shit and turned it off (no offense) but then you updated it and this one is way sicker. Good job, good flow, great lyrics and great flow. Beat is spacey and sick as hell. The part that needs too be mixed differently maybe is the part where the beat drops and then you come back and so does the beat. It just sounds a little awkward. Otherwise pretty dope. ill give it a 9/10 :thumbsup:
              Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

Working...
              X