Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next record JL drops gonna fuck the studio all the way up....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      The next record JL drops gonna fuck the studio all the way up....
      There has never been a song dropped that has fucked Tha Studio up in any way.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        There has never been a song dropped that has fucked Tha Studio up in any way.
        I disagree

Comment

I disagree
          Even the best track dropped ever in Tha Studio didn't fuck anything up.

Comment

Even the best track dropped ever in Tha Studio didn't fuck anything up.
            I still disagree. My definition of fuck the studio up isn't remotely near to what your thinking. That's me simply saying it's doper than anything he has ever dropped...and people are gonna be surprised at how dope it is...

Comment

I still disagree. My definition of fuck the studio up isn't remotely near to what your thinking. That's me simply saying it's doper than anything he has ever dropped...and people are gonna be surprised at how dope it is...
              "The next record JL drops is way doper than anything he has ever dropped...."

Comment

"The next record JL drops is way doper than anything he has ever dropped...."
                I don't see your point though....how is me saying it's going to fuck the studio up instead of what you wrote even an issue?

Comment

I don't see your point though....how is me saying it's going to fuck the studio up instead of what you wrote even an issue?
                  You just look like a dick rider imo saying JL is gunna "fuck Tha Studio up". You know no track is gunna make an impact around here. Rappers say their song "Fucked the streets up" when everyone is bumping it and knows it. Songs on here will get played by a few people, downloaded by less, feedback by few, then forgotten.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

There was no issue of what you said, but I made this thread for Tha Studio related chat so that's what I'm doing.

And I'm not saying JL isn't good, not even the best rappers on here couldn't "Fuck Tha Studio up" just in case anyone tries to say that I'm hating. JL is the homie.

Comment

You just look like a dick rider imo saying JL is gunna "fuck Tha Studio up". You know no track is gunna make an impact around here. Rappers say their song "Fucked the streets up" when everyone is bumping it and knows it. Songs on here will get played by a few people, downloaded by less, feedback by few, then forgotten.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

There was no issue of what you said, but I made this thread for Tha Studio related chat so that's what I'm doing.

And I'm not saying JL isn't good, not even the best rappers on here couldn't "Fuck Tha Studio up" just in case anyone tries to say that I'm hating. JL is the homie.
                    It's not even that serious bro...my original comment was made because I wanted to make it..you are making wayyyy too much out of it...let's just let this little conversation go...makes absolutely no sense in trying to explain or justify why I wrote what i wrote....let it go man...

A dickrider to you niggas is anyone that likes anything too much...who cares though at the end of the day..you listen to what you want to and you like who you like....

Comment

It's not even that serious bro...my original comment was made because I wanted to make it..you are making wayyyy too much out of it...let's just let this little conversation go...makes absolutely no sense in trying to explain or justify why I wrote what i wrote....let it go man...
                      You fucked Tha Studio up with that comment! Woop!

Comment

You fucked Tha Studio up with that comment! Woop!
                        that comment really bothered you huh....get over it dude...it's not that serious

Comment

that comment really bothered you huh....get over it dude...it's not that serious
                          Nothing bothered me? Just remember you are posting in the thread that I made for Studio chat, which is what I'm doing.

Comment

Working...
                          X