This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
    ready for me to hop on. Sorry I didn't get to that one verse you sent me. I ended up going to the ER Sunday night and they did emergency surgery on me yesterday. Now I'll be in the hospital a week lol.
    nigga on that fuckboy shit.
    you in the ER from gettin fucked in the ass too hard? and dont say its from smoking too much weed because thats a DAMN LIE.

Originally posted by mykill View Post
    damn son. get well soon.
    Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
    Its cool Noble. Get better soon man.
    ^ oh great, now you gonna get the sympathy card thrown for the rest of your hq career @ noble.

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
    You just look like a dick rider imo saying JL is gunna "fuck Tha Studio up". You know no track is gunna make an impact around here. Rappers say their song "Fucked the streets up" when everyone is bumping it and knows it. Songs on here will get played by a few people, downloaded by less, feedback by few, then forgotten.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

There was no issue of what you said, but I made this thread for Tha Studio related chat so that's what I'm doing.

And I'm not saying JL isn't good, not even the best rappers on here couldn't "Fuck Tha Studio up" just in case anyone tries to say that I'm hating. JL is the homie.
    you're wrong about these songs being forgotten. you never know who's posting links to these outside the forum

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    It's not even that serious bro...my original comment was made because I wanted to make it..you are making wayyyy too much out of it...let's just let this little conversation go...makes absolutely no sense in trying to explain or justify why I wrote what i wrote....let it go man...

A dickrider to you niggas is anyone that likes anything too much...who cares though at the end of the day..you listen to what you want to and you like who you like....
    dont worry about that nigga noble, he's an actual dickrider, thats why he in the hospital for riding real dicks.

You fucked Tha Studio up with that comment! Woop!
    the "fuck the studio up" phrase was just how cli city says shit dude.
    but cli city does dickride songs around here too much.
    he definately overhypes songs ALOT.

Nothing bothered me? Just remember you are posting in the thread that I made for Studio chat, which is what I'm doing.
    smh, you were trolling cli the entire time and he fell for it
    Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 05-16-2012, 04:21 PM.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• My next songs bout to fuck up this studio forever.
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        My next songs bout to fuck up this studio forever.
        all your songs fuck up the studio forever
        Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 05-16-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
          smh you were trolling cli the entire time and he fell for it
          Pretty much.

And I had some intestines and my appendix removed btw.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
            Pretty much. And I had some intestines and my appendix removed btw.
            kinda ironic that i said you got surgery from getting fucked too hard in the ass

because the intestines and appendix are in that area

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
            My next songs bout to fuck up this studio forever.

My mother told me that placing my faith in God was the answer
            But then I hated God cause he gave my mother cancer
            i thought you came up with that quote in your signature, i was gonna be like whoa, maybe you are about to fuck up the studio.
            but then i googled it and saw who it was from

Comment

kinda ironic that i said you got surgery from getting fucked too hard in the ass

because the intestines and appendix are in that area

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

i thought you came up with that quote in your signature, i was gonna be like whoa, maybe you are about to fuck up the studio.
              but then i googled it and saw who it was from
              Immortal technique remember me when i'm gone, I encrypted my lyrics to stay alive in the song, so you'll always keep a piece of my spirit inside, When you struggle to complete what I started before I died, But some of you won't survive the changes the earth makes, swallowed by tsunamis hurricanes and earthquakes, and thats just just the first stage of you-can-not-reverse-ways, and realize that we are one regardless of our birthplace
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Anybody want to hear the unfinished version of my next song. its just missing the hook?
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                  Anybody want to hear the unfinished version of my next song. its just missing the hook?
                  why ask? just post it.

Comment

why ask? just post it.

Lol truee shit smh

Yay or Nay?

\
                    Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 05-16-2012, 11:18 PM.
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

i hate when songs dont have hooks.
                      you should get everybody to do a hook on it and you pick the best one

Comment

i hate when songs dont have hooks.
                        you should get everybody to do a hook on it and you pick the best one

thats why i said its unfinished. i have my man doin a hook for it. and i wouldnt ask someone to take their time to make a hook and might not use it.
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

thats why i said its unfinished. i have my man doin a hook for it. and i wouldnt ask someone to take their time to make a hook and might not use it.
                          when will he have it done?

Comment

Working...
                          X