X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    what your favorite? and least?
    hmmmmm... that'll take some time to figure out...I'm not the biggest fan of I Love The Way You Love Me

Comment

• [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] Did [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] hit you up about that song?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
        hmmmmm... that'll take some time to figure out...I'm not the biggest fan of I Love The Way You Love Me
        I can understand that...I got mixed reviews from that one.....

you still working on that project or you just chilling?
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Jsmooth released the best songs this month. so he should get mvp.

he the only one here with potential to go big, (besides cli and blakejay and jrnickz maybe)

other ppl here sound like monotone white kids
          he's right.

i disagree about jrnickz and blakejay, cuz they dont have the work ethic.

but cli city and jsmooth are the only 2 cats i see that can do it big in dis rap shit

the rest of us sound like monotone white kids though
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            How much projects total do you have?

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Hey pussy when we getting a new record....?

idk faggot i been on endless moves this summer but i got this record w/ j smooth coming soon, will release as soon as he sends it back and i got a feature on the great akkucc comeback song.
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
              he's right.

but cli city and jsmooth are the only 2 cats i see that can do it big in dis rap shit

nah u definitly dont have voice like that, tbh i saw you as the rapper, which will blow up, until your stuff got stolen and u decided to end rappin

Comment

he's right.

Im white but i dont sound monotone
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                  idk faggot i been on endless moves this summer but i got this record w/ j smooth coming soon, will release as soon as he sends it back and i got a feature on the great akkucc comeback song.
                  Cool...Smooth x Poyo should be a dope record...

and you on the Fever of Love should be dope too..
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by akkucc View Post
                    Waiting for late122 to mix poyo's verse,,, so that i can release Fever of love...
                    yo akkucc lemme get on dis track bro???
                    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

yo akkucc lemme get on dis track bro???
                      Bro it had 3 verses i did 2, and poyo did 1. we will do another track soon. cause now i gonna drop songs after regular interval. nd i asked poyo cause we never made a song together.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                      Bro when u think that late gonna send you that?? so i will release the song..

Comment

Bro it had 3 verses i did 2, and poyo did 1. we will do another track soon. cause now i gonna drop songs after regular interval. nd i asked poyo cause we never made a song together.
                        oh, i didnt know you did 2 verses for it already lol,
                        aight cool bro.

Comment

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Bro when u think that late gonna send you that?? so i will release the song..
                          idk he usually sends it back real quick.
                          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
                          X