This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
    what's Cli-City's LEAST favorite Cli-City song?

My Voice or Same Damn Time (Remix)

To be completely honest...I don't think I've ever made a horrible song...I've made aiight songs but nothing horrible..IMO..

what your favorite? and least?
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Urban dictionary;second definition on the page.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Puppet Hoe instrumental is so fucking dope....

"Fingering the girls just like I move a mouse"

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          Lol obviously I wasn't serious. You must never been on many forums and seen the shit they post.
          why you lie to me ?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
            why you lie to me ?
            What are you talking about?

Comment

• Maybe this a mute point but I would like to say again, I don't think I've earned MVP yet. Y'all niggas know if I got with a few mediocre verses they'd say Myk gave it to my cause that's my nigga. When them Mac songs and freeverses start droppin in June, y'all will know what's up lol. High thoughts at 2 in the morning lol. I'm done.

Comment

• E

Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post
                So is yours but we don't say shit
                Lol Respect bro But you only speak for yourself so you shouldn't say we.
                Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 05-31-2012, 01:39 AM.
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                  Lol Respect bro But you only speak for yourself so dont say we.
                  I agree, but I never brought it up. Your voice isn't bad, just the lisp is really annoying.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                  Maybe this a mute point but I would like to say again, I don't think I've earned MVP yet. Y'all niggas know if I got with a few mediocre verses they'd say Myk gave it to my cause that's my nigga. When them Mac songs and freeverses start droppin in June, y'all will know what's up lol. High thoughts at 2 in the morning lol. I'm done.
                  You, Cli, & J Smooth are the three runners up. I would say its honestly between you and Cli because like I mentioned in the other thread, dude posted a few good songs.... but all were songs he already posted before.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                    Maybe this a mute point but I would like to say again, I don't think I've earned MVP yet. Y'all niggas know if I got with a few mediocre verses they'd say Myk gave it to my cause that's my nigga. When them Mac songs and freeverses start droppin in June, y'all will know what's up lol. High thoughts at 2 in the morning lol. I'm done.
                    How much projects total do you have?

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                    Lol Respect bro But you only speak for yourself so you shouldn't say we.
                    Hey pussy when we getting a new record....?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                      why you lie to me ?
                      Here

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
                      Fever of love coming soon:----

Akkucc Fever of love snippet.mp3

I guess he took the file down because it sucked or something, not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                        Here

I guess he took the file down because it sucked or something, not sure.
                        It Not sucked, i deleted it cause now i want that people will listen the whole song.

Comment

• I've got about 14 tracks for Mac right now. Probably 16 if you count the two concepts I still need beats for. 16-18's the cutoff. Got a few features to send out this week. Got one back tonight that Im in love with. Wont say from who though. You niggas'll be wanting snippets and shit lol. I wanna rap on some of these industry beats Ive been hearing lately. I don't listen to the radio much but Ive been playing V103 alot lol. Future's got some nice beats.

Comment

Working...
                          X