Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recorded my first song in over a month. based on my first experience with the beautiful miss molly lol. ill release it tomorrow
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• #TheFloodContinues tonight...

#It'sCake....

Comment

• When I write is I play the beat and just write the bars as it goes. Then when I can't come up with anything I pause it, think , play the beat all over and I say the words, and wherever I left off I continue and all over again and again .
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• #WelcomeToMyHouseParty too... this week prolly too

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
            When I write is I play the beat and just write the bars as it goes. Then when I can't come up with anything I pause it, think , play the beat all over and I say the words, and wherever I left off I continue and all over again and again .
            Thats what I do too. That should help with writing the flow directly for the beat. I use to write a whole song then find a beat. You get lucky sometimes but most of the time it sounds off.

Comment

• #NowPlaying: MC_Crary No Surrender, No Retreat. My second album.

Had some great features from Myk and Noble on this one. Check it out if you haven't heard it.

MC_Crary - No Surrender, No Retreat // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                #NowPlaying: MC_Crary No Surrender, No Retreat. My second album.

Had some great features from Myk and Noble on this one. Check it out if you haven't heard it.

MC_Crary - No Surrender, No Retreat // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com
                Both of my features on your projects are about money lol.

Your second single on Mac Moretti > Gettin' To This Money tho. We improved so much lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                  Both of my features on your projects are about money lol.

Your second single on Mac Moretti > Gettin' To This Money tho. We improved so much lol.
                  Definitely. One of my favorite's. I've listened to it so much I'm almost tired of it now lol. It's good to be able to go back and hear the progression. Been going through a lot of my older projects and they're pretty funny to be now. Still love Through My Mind's Eye, NSNR, and MWO. Those are my first three albums, for those how don't know. But the stuff before that is comical, imo. That Kill or B Kill'T I did with Mykill is when I started to grow. Mac Moretti kills em all though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                    That Kill or B Kill'T I did with Mykill is when I started to grow.
                    bitch you had me doing overtime to keep up lyrically lol. stop growing when im working on a project with you

Comment

• Caze - Recognition[Mixtape] coming soon, looking at a August release, I know I don't release much music in the studio but that's coz I'm workin on this shit hard as a muthafucka!!!
                      Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                      But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                      So Just Call Me....
                      "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• Mykill did you get my PM
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• cli city killed thp in the disses.
                          if you remember how clever cli city lines are, you would know he wrote the akkucc disses.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X