Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There... now I have a 14 track #TheFlood mixtape on my phone to listen to....

#TheFloodContinues....

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
      There... now I have a 14 track #TheFlood mixtape on my phone to listen to....

#TheFloodContinues....
      That tracklist ain't done yet homie.

Comment

• The fuck is going on in the studio! O_o
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by cli-city View Post
          the fuck is going on in the studio! O_o
          cli-city nigga

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
            cli-city nigga

How is the tape coming along bro...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              How is the tape coming along bro...
              Still on schedule right now. Working right now. How's that newborn man? Real niggas care lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                Still on schedule right now. Working right now. How's that newborn man? Real niggas care lol.
                She doing good bro..thanks for asking bro...Im in my brothers professional studio back in the Virgin Islands for a sec visiting my mom so she could see her grand child...but Imma have that verse and mastered hook back to you in a bit...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                  She doing good bro..thanks for asking bro...Im in my brothers professional studio back in the Virgin Islands for a sec visiting my mom so she could see her grand child...but Imma have that verse and mastered hook back to you in a bit...
                  Good to hear man. Respect on taking care of yours my dude, most niggas our age ain't tryna do their job. Can't wait to hear that finished product man, I know you'll kill it.

Comment

• Any advice on recording? Any techniques?
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      Any advice on recording? Any techniques?
                      Put every bit of your fucking heart into it lol.

Keep practicing your flow. Try to make sure everything is clear. That's what I can tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        Any advice on recording? Any techniques?
                        the way i do it is ill play the beat on repeat till i come up with 4-8 bars spit it. then loop the beat from my last 2 bars then add another 4-8. and ill keep doing it like that. much quicker and effective in my case then actually writting shit down.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

My nigga good to see you back. glad your daughter is healthy! we need some that cli-city swag back in the studio

____

i went from recording everyday to not recording a song in over a month dont know what happened lol
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• I understand not writing in a way but at the same time I feel like you can lose a little. For one the flow is off, atleast in my case. And sometimeS ill take weeks on one verse. But like my homie JR Nickz case he does the whole verse in his head. Thats the kinda shit thats amazing to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X