Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niggas won't say it...but Poyo one of the best in the studio.....top 5 easily...

It doesn't mean much but I fucks with dude....not saying this to have some hating ass motherfucker comment anyway...Just felt like letting dude know he moving in the right direction......respect.

Niggas won't say it...but JR Nickz is missed and whenever he gets some time he needs to hop in with MAC and cook something us....Dude is too ill to be sitting on TALENT. I know he is dealing with life right now..but Nickz when you get some time...bless us again...

Niggas won't say it...but Mykill has the broadest vocabulary in the studio...how he puts words together are incredible and no one (I repeat no one) does that other than him....dude tracks sounds the best in terms of quality...his mastering is the best...and dude is honest about his skill.....

Niggas won't say it...but when it comes to that Swag shit....leave it to Noble and find another lane. That shit aint for everybody....and no one does it as good...Yea you might not like his voice but what's more real than a white boy getting high and getting wasted....

Niggas won't say it...but Mac has the most unique flow in the studio...yeah I said it....dude flows like no one else and when he hops on those MMG tracks its almost embarrassing for the other features...

Niggas won't say it..but those niggas I just named..Keep doing your fucking thing..regardless of what niggas say....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• appreciate it bro.

considering you the best rapper here (besides poyo of of course ) that means alot! Swagggg!
      Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 06-28-2012, 01:37 AM.
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Cli let's not forget the fact that I put out (with the help Studio A-listers) more music in June than ANYBODY puts out in 6 months. 15 tracks and counting... lol

*pat-on-my-own-fucking-back*

Comment

• Let's not forget that MC_Crary is THAT NIGGA lol.

Comment

• Let's not forget in all the bullshit, hating, dick riding, jealously and criticism....to let niggas know the positives along with the negatives.....don't make sense to just state what you need to improve and you don't even know what the fuck you good at....

End Rant Though.....Waiting on that June List...this one gonna hurt feelings..
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Watch for that July list, We'll see if MyKill will still hold that record for flooding the studio the most
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                Watch for that July list, We'll see if MyKill will still hold that record for flooding the studio the most
                is that a challenge!!??!???????? might have to hit rewind and bring #TheFlood back in July

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                  You ain't never seen a nigga do it like him.
                  Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                  Like shit

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post

Just heard this Diezel Hook, Mykill got trouble now
                  Originally posted by mykill View Post

I really should be working right now.... lol
                  Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  Whenever Diezel comes back and drops the track wit Poyo.
                  That fucking hook man , plus the one verse I heard

I have it on replay for one week and its just one verse
                  i knew poyo was gonna leak it, cuz i was gone for too long
                  i was gonna release it before i went on vacation,
                  but at that point it was too much "flooding" (as mykill calls it) goin on.
                  then i check back in a couple weeks later, and see a bunch of beef threads,
                  so decided to wait again, till that ended.
                  finally the "flood" is subsiding, so what better time to post a new joint than now.
                  end the flood with a nice splash.
                  Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 06-28-2012, 06:27 PM.
                  EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Niggaz sleepin on The Killurz.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post

A b c d e f, now I'm on my g.
                      @@Poyo_Kardashian did you know that noble was gonna be the other feature after he wrote that???

EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• I got another Killurz track to drop tonight but niggas haven't even checked this one yet lol.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...llurz-mix.html

Comment

• SNIPPY.mp3

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X