X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    Is there any beefs goin around here??
    Noble X Poyo
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by akkucc View Post
      PoYO diesel is off, Cli is off from so many days. so can you put a verse on belly dancer??

yeah just send me the track & where did diesel go? we i sent him my verse for his song and i never heard from him again
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• im back niggas but this time around im makin beats. just got an MPD18. only problem is...how the fuck do i set this thing up? any help appreciated yo

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaMothafuckinCarter View Post
          im back niggas but this time around im makin beats. just got an MPD18. only problem is...how the fuck do i set this thing up? any help appreciated yo
          Fruity loops (:
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
            yeah just send me the track & where did diesel go? we i sent him my verse for his song and i never heard from him again
            You ain't never seen a nigga do it like him.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              You ain't never seen a nigga do it like him.
              Like shit

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Mykill dropping endless feed , guess my man bout to flood this bitch
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• lol 2 flood tracks, hot and ready for you bitches

and i can't do anymore feedback 1/2 the time. running out of tracks to do feedback to. about to start hittin' up the Writer's Block forum lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  lol 2 flood tracks, hot and ready for you bitches

and i can't do anymore feedback 1/2 the time. running out of tracks to do feedback to. about to start hittin' up the Writer's Block forum lol
                  Lol well damn

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                    lol 2 flood tracks, hot and ready for you bitches

Maybe I need to just drop this track I did tonight.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                      Maybe I need to just drop this track I did tonight.
                      Yes. Yes you do lol.

Comment

• solve that equation these mu'fuckas no problem for me / everything about me's vulgar down to my attitude / i splatter fools that come incorrect, with empty platitudes / you choose to be a bitch, i let loose the demon quickly

#NoLie

New Mykill single from LIVE! from Polk Country coming tonight.....The Flood Continues!
                        (as long as I have songs to put feedback on lol)

Comment

• DreezyBaby song incoming...

Comment

Working...
                          X