X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
    yo do you ever check your PM? I know you're busy n all that, but still
    he's not busy bro, he's just ignoring you.
    if he was busy he wouldnt have responded so fast to my post.
    he's always lurking here in the studio, reading every post and viewing every new thread

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    I didn't get a PM from you.....I think I reach my limit...let me erase some of that shit...send it again...
    you're lying your ass off to him bro.
    if your pm lijmit was reached mr. swag wouldnt be able to send the message because he would get a message telling him that the recipient's box is full.

CLI CITY JUST HAS BEEN IGNORING MR. SWAG.
    HE'S SEEN THE MESSAGES YOU SENT HIM.
    CLI CITY AINT A REAL NIGGA NO MORE

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
      he's always lurking here in the studio, reading every post and viewing every new thread

if your pm lijmit was reached mr. swag wouldnt be able to send the message because he would get a message telling him that the recipient's box is full.

lol cool down I don't think anybody cares what you say

Go & Listen ..

Comment

I said think...you keep racking up them L's huh........do you think typing in CAPS LOCK make your words louder....

you taking L's left and right

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
        I got them bro....I got like a shit load I haven't read...I still got you...gonna zone in on them.....
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
          HEY, you're the one taking the bitch treatment from cli city.
          give it up bro, cli dont give a shit about you, so stop bothering him.
          you see he has time to argue with me at 7 in the morning over nothing.
          he's definately not busy LMAO.
          but continue being a bitch and getting ignored by him and letting him lie to you ,
          even though he definately read all of your messages

Comment

HEY, you're the one taking the bitch treatment from cli city.
            give it up bro, cli dont give a shit about you, so stop bothering him.
            you see he has time to argue with me at 7 in the morning over nothing.
            he's definately not busy LMAO.
            but continue being a bitch and getting ignored by him and letting him lie to you ,
            even though he definately read all of your messages
            ok.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

that has nothing to do with what i said.
              you going out raping women and getting them pregnant having babies is wrong imo.
              you a fat ass nigga too, you too strong with that retard strength, raping women getting them pregnant.

how dare you say that about me poyo just for that, im deducting your mvp card.
              rembrandt is the new mvp. poyo lost it.
              thats what you get for saying that.
              now the guy with the toothpaste name is mvp.

Whole time you know you be instigating lol, but its all cool i still got love ya dawgggggggg & fuck a MVP tbh
              twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                I said think...you keep racking up them L's huh........do you think typing in CAPS LOCK make your words louder....

you taking L's left and right
                lmao, im taking L's, yet you're the one replying to my post in less than 20 minutes,
                at 7 in the morning on a forum and continue arguing over nothing,
                and you have a family to raise.ROFL
                what did you do, wake up and first thing you wanted to do was check lilwaynehq studio general chat lmao.
                your babies in the other room crying but you're ignoring her to fiend on this forum.
                LMAO, mr. cli city.
                keep this up and you gonna earn yourself a spot in an "l of the week" thread.

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

I got them bro....I got like a shit load I haven't read...I still got you...gonna zone in on them.....
                HAH!, first you told the guy that your inbox was full.
                but after i put you on blast, now you all of a sudden have his messages.
                mr. swag you shouldnt even fuck with him now after all this lying he's doing.
                smfh, YOU AINT A REAL NIGGA MR. CLI. CITY. YOU A FAKE NIGGA.

Comment

lmao, im taking L's, yet you're the one replying to my post in less than 20 minutes,
                  at 7 in the morning on a forum and continue arguing over nothing,
                  and you have a family to raise.ROFL
                  what did you do, wake up and first thing you wanted to do was check lilwaynehq studio general chat lmao.
                  your babies in the other room crying but you're ignoring her to fiend on this forum.
                  LMAO, mr. cli city.
                  keep this up and you gonna earn yourself a spot in an "l of the week" thread.

HAH!, first you told the guy that your inbox was full.
                  but after i put you on blast, now you all of a sudden have his messages.
                  mr. swag you shouldnt even fuck with him now after all this lying he's doing.
                  smfh, YOU AINT A REAL NIGGA MR. CLI. CITY. YOU A FAKE NIGGA.
                  you're too funny man

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• lol @ a page and a half of arguements over a pm
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• ahahahah, shit is hilarious.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• I feel for like doing a collabo...
                        Anyone?

RESPECT MA GRIND

Comment

• I know I better be MVP this month, shit. lol.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Working...
                          X