X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
    nice to see new producers atwork.

once yall upgrade yallz sounds and execute proper beat structure, yall'll be on yall way
    but you got the sounds in there.
    tupac's beat just needed a lead synth or melody.
    wayniac1 got the synth idea in there though.

im bout to upload my first beat i ever made in in a few....

fuck, i just found out bout it recently so its new to me.
    at first i was hatin on it, cuz i thought to myself, "wow another typical ATL artist that gets his 1 hit wonder, then disappears",
    because ATL has a history of having artist that blow up wit a hit, then disapppear.
    Soulja boy the only one that managed to stay the longest. Travis porter hangin in right now too.
    but then i gave it another listen and started dancing to dis shit , i love the song now lol.
    HOLD UP THOUGH!!, you from germany and dey was playing his song on da radio in germany???
    nah not rlly,i dont listen to radio anyway.
    but months ago it got released, and it already have a shitload of remixes (soulja boy,wale,cassidy ect...)

and to the beat, yeah i need to work on the structure and the changeover from a verse to the hook and all that

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
      and to the beat, yeah i need to work on the structure and the changeover from a verse to the hook and all that
      thats imo the hardest part about beat making... the transition between verse and hook (also other way around of course).

however, me and my homie finished all the beats for our tape coming out this summer, now its all about recording

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
        thats imo the hardest part about beat making... the transition between verse and hook (also other way around of course).

however, me and my homie finished all the beats for our tape coming out this summer, now its all about recording
        make sure to post the mixtape, when yall finished

u heard my beat one page back?

Comment

make sure to post the mixtape, when yall finished

u heard my beat one page back?
          yeah of course imma post it, it'll take its time tho

and yes I checked it out, actually its pretty nice as a first beat... but you'll see on beat making you will improve very fast. just keep going and watch tuts, practice practice practice

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Can someone post some kits to FL? I have Jahlil Beats kit but that's all. Also idk how to like add sounds to patterns, I just drag them to the pattern thing lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
              Can someone post some kits to FL? I have Jahlil Beats kit but that's all. Also idk how to like add sounds to patterns, I just drag them to the pattern thing lol.
              one kit? lol I have like 20-30

there is a website which has kits from many many producers... idk it name right know tho, just try google something like "fl studio production kits"

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                Can someone post some kits to FL? I have Jahlil Beats kit but that's all. Also idk how to like add sounds to patterns, I just drag them to the pattern thing lol.
                ask @bconover , he made a thread with 30 kits or so

Comment

• Thanks but can u tell me what I have to do after I've downloaded the kit? How do I add them to FL? I just copied and pasted them and they are all in the same place lol.

Comment

• Fl Studio Bass Kit | Beat Production

here are all the kits I dl'ed...

Umm, you gotta copy the folder into "Image-Line" in your programm folder... then "FL Studio 10", after that "Data", then "Patches" and finally insert them into the "Packs" folder...

Atleast thats how I do it and it works.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                      Fl Studio Bass Kit | Beat Production

here are all the kits I dl'ed...

Umm, you gotta copy the folder into "Image-Line" in your programm folder... then "FL Studio 10", after that "Data", then "Patches" and finally insert them into the "Packs" folder...

Atleast thats how I do it and it works.
                      after image line i dont have fl studio, just data which leads to direct wave or synth maker

Comment

• at this rate its bout to be more beatmakers than rappers

i been too lazy to upgrade to 10, i still had fl8, but im in da process of getting 10.
                        seem like dey come out wit a new one every year, and i bet theres barely a difference...
                        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

after image line i dont have fl studio, just data which leads to direct wave or synth maker
                          then I can't help ya like I said, it works here on my comp... I learned it after watching a tut on YT tho, so maybe you should do the same

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                          X