Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Now you will never see Akkucc in this studio again, i Mean he will never post any music now. Cause he was a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by usherr View Post
      So Now you will never see Akkucc in this studio again, i Mean he will never post any music now. Cause he was a troll.
      #FreeAkkucc

Wait what happened? He got arrested? Jumped in america?
      [MENTION=58263]akkucc[/MENTION]
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        #FreeAkkucc

Wait what happened? He got arrested? Jumped in america?
        @akkucc
        He is not an Indian, he made all that song by troll voice, he is an American. he was trolling for last 2 years and now he busted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
          thats a dope lil set up man!! shock mount is nice, but mic looks dodge man what is it??
          Blue yeti mic, for usb this baby can do wonders to quality
          Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
          i know they look pretty and all, but no need to rerecord songs just becuz you got a shock mount,
          unless they have a lot of added sound that would otherwise not be there if originally recorded with a shock mount.
          tbh, it barely makes a difference unless you got a lot of movement goin on while recordin,
          or if you live in cali.

a pop filter on the otherhand makes a big difference, which i see you have a nice metal one.
          btw is dat a blue yeti usb mic???
          Yup blue yeti usb mic thinking about getting the pro if all goes well when i go to vagas and gamble...Only reason to re-record was cause i recorded some on my desktop and that's not my recording computer. I get a better sound on my laptop which i have all my recording things setup and i use the charged Usb port which actually gives me a better sound. Its easy to explain why its like that but i don't wanna bored y'all which tech stuff . Are metal pop filters better? Its made for the yeti so i figured i'd buy it months ago
          Last edited by Young Corruption; 08-04-2012, 11:55 AM.
          http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
          Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post

Yup blue yeti usb mic thinking about getting the pro if all goes well when i go to vagas and gamble...Only reason to re-record was cause i recorded some on my desktop and that's not my recording computer. I get a better sound on my laptop which i have all my recording things setup and i use the charged Usb port which actually gives me a better sound. Its easy to explain why its like that but i don't wanna bored y'all which tech stuff

I'm pretty sure the only difference to make it sound better is the sound card
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Yup blue yeti usb mic thinking about getting the pro if all goes well when i go to vagas and gamble...Only reason to re-record was cause i recorded some on my desktop and that's not my recording computer. I get a better sound on my laptop which i have all my recording things setup and i use the charged Usb port which actually gives me a better sound. Its easy to explain why its like that but i don't wanna bored y'all which tech stuff
              charged usb?? You cannot get the highest of quality of sound without a condenser mic, and you would also need some kind of audio interface/mixer that can supply Phantom Power. I've never heard of such thing as a charged USB?? explain please.

Comment

• Originally posted by usherr View Post
                So Now you will never see Akkucc in this studio again, i Mean he will never post any music now. Cause he was a troll.
                U guys know that's Kid Comet right?

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  U guys know that's Kid Comet right?
                  #ExposerTime

Comment

• Never thought I would get a chance to mix 12's verse dammmmn!

Comment

• Finally going back to Charlotte next Thursday...My mic will be happy to see me...
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        I'm pretty sure the only difference to make it sound better is the sound card
                        Well yes and now. The charged usb is directly connected to the motherboard and on my desktop i used the usb port on the top which aren't connected directly because i'm to lazy to go behind the computer and plug it in

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                        charged usb?? You cannot get the highest of quality of sound without a condenser mic, and you would also need some kind of audio interface/mixer that can supply Phantom Power. I've never heard of such thing as a charged USB?? explain please.
                        I meant i get better quality when connected to my laptop. I know you need a mixer for better, more powerful microphones. A charged usb port is even though your laptop is close, in sleep, hibernation or off if you plug something into it, say your phone to charge it it will start charging it without the computer having to be on. If you try it with the other ports it would start charging
                        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Yup blue yeti usb mic thinking about getting the pro if all goes well when i go to vagas and gamble...Only reason to re-record was cause i recorded some on my desktop and that's not my recording computer. I get a better sound on my laptop which i have all my recording things setup and i use the charged Usb port which actually gives me a better sound. Its easy to explain why its like that but i don't wanna bored y'all which tech stuff . Are metal pop filters better? Its made for the yeti so i figured i'd buy it months ago
                          shoulda got the pro from the start.
                          it does everything yours does, plus it has better output quality, with both usb and xlr.
                          i was gonna get it , but they were sold out at the guitar center here where i live.
                          they had 1 of the yeti's that you have, but its only usb, and there was a cheaper usb at bestbuy (m-audio),
                          which i decided to get instead, becuz pretty much all usb mics sound nearly the same.
                          also as said already,
                          it was most likely the soundcard that caused the quality difference between the desktop and laptop,
                          not the charged usb port.
                          i remember recording via my old desktop, and there was hissing noises becuz the dated soundcard in it.
                          but i usually record via laptop though, which has a better soundcard.

also as for metal popfilters being better than (im assuming you're referring to) cloth popfilters,
                          i'd say they are, due to they're easier to clean, and dont get damaged as easy,
                          but as far as protecting from the pop sounds, i'd say they both do the job well.
                          Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 08-04-2012, 12:22 PM.
                          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X