X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
    shoulda got the pro from the start.
    it does everything yours does, plus it has better output quality, with both usb and xlr.
    i was gonna get it , but they were sold out at the guitar center here where i live.
    they had 1 of the yeti's that you have, but its only usb, and there was a cheaper usb at bestbuy (m-audio),
    which i decided to get instead, becuz pretty much all usb mics sound nearly the same.
    also as said already,
    it was most likely the soundcard that caused the quality difference between the desktop and laptop,
    not the charged usb port.
    i remember recording via my old desktop, and there was hissing noises becuz the dated soundcard in it.
    but i usually record via laptop though, which has a better soundcard.

also as for metal popfilters being better than (im assuming you're referring to) cloth popfilters,
    i'd say they are, due to they're easier to clean, and dont get damaged as easy,
    but as far as protecting from the pop sounds, i'd say they both do the job well.
    The guy at best buy in the music center told me the pro wasn't a usb one... Maybe he didn't know what he was talking about and i didn't have the money to buy everything i needed at the time for it. As for the sound card that could be it but i have tried the other three ports on my laptop and they sound really bad. Its that charged one that gives me the best and my desktop is custom built so if i connect it directly to the card then yes i could use my desktop but its a hassle because i don't feel like looking for another usb connector. I have them somewhere but since i'm moving in about a month everything is a mess with my cords... Ah alright i got you. I thought the metal one looked cool i really have three pop filters but i don't use the third one anymore
    http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
    Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

• Parents should be sending me my laptop next week so next weekend I'll crank out at least one hot beat.
      Tech school's my number one priority right now though.

In the meantime you can listen to/use my shit from a few months ago.
      http://www.hulkshare.com/bconover93/
      http://www.soundcloud.com/bconover93/
      Last edited by Flame Beats; 08-04-2012, 10:31 PM.
      .................... ....................

Comment

• i know this is a kinda stupid question but its prolly a common question. but how does a person stay on beat and what are some good tips to stay on beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleezyweezy View Post
          i know this is a kinda stupid question but its prolly a common question. but how does a person stay on beat and what are some good tips to stay on beat.
          Just record acapella then throw it on any beat. It will work out, trust me.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by sleezyweezy View Post
            i know this is a kinda stupid question but its prolly a common question. but how does a person stay on beat and what are some good tips to stay on beat.

PRACTICE.

if you can rap ya favorite rapper's verse on beat, thats a start, and kinduva blueprint.....
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              Just record acapella then throw it on any beat. It will work out, trust me.
              That only works if you time stretch the acapella.
              .................... ....................

Comment

• Listen to YUNG DIEZ- THROWED FREESTYLE on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download#YOLO
                Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 08-05-2012, 11:20 PM.
                EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Back to recording tomorrow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Artille View Post
                    Back to recording tomorrow...

FA REAL REAL!? Or you gonna go in hiatus yet again after you drop 1 track?

Comment

• Official site, Official Youtube, Promo video, single, mixtape....

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                        Official site, Official Youtube, Promo video, single, mixtape....
                        Someones getting hella serious lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                          Someones getting hella serious lol
                          Nah not really lol

Comment

Working...
                          X