This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tha Studio Index & Chat

ive been just jokin around and havin cyphers with my friends in the car(I hav a rlly good soundsystem and no one can judge us haha) to beats i dl online. its startin to get serious tho and i wanna start recordin. can i just do it on my mac or do i need a microphone or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by ThaMothafuckinCarter View Post
      ive been just jokin around and havin cyphers with my friends in the car(I hav a rlly good soundsystem and no one can judge us haha) to beats i dl online. its startin to get serious tho and i wanna start recordin. can i just do it on my mac or do i need a microphone or anything?
      if your mac can record voice(which it should) then yes you can but your quality will be horrid and not fun to listen too
      http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
      Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Beat Software? + what i use for a mic.

Looking to make my own beats. Any recommendations on software to use?

Dub turbo?

* I saw you guys talking about mics. I just got a blue Microphone: Snowball. So dope... also got pop filter and ringer. sound is extremely clear. the mic, stand, ringer, and pop filter ran me $110 on amazon. It hooks up to your computer too. Now I just need help with beats.
        to you haters...

Comment

Re: Beat Software? + what i use for a mic.

Originally posted by OfficiallyE View Post
          Looking to make my own beats. Any recommendations on software to use?

Dub turbo?

* I saw you guys talking about mics. I just got a blue Microphone: Snowball. So dope... also got pop filter and ringer. sound is extremely clear. the mic, stand, ringer, and pop filter ran me $110 on amazon. It hooks up to your computer too. Now I just need help with beats.
          a lot of people use FL 9 and nice choice on the mic. i thought about the snowball but went with the blue yeti for $150. Making beats as a beginner is hard. if you wanna rap over some pre made beats i'd suggest SoundClick - Free MP3 music download and much, much more.
          Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post
            if your mac can record voice(which it should) then yes you can but your quality will be horrid and not fun to listen too
            ya i figured it out i made my verse on garageband. sounds decent. once i get the mastering a lil better imma start uploadin to the studio

Comment

a lot of people use FL 9 and nice choice on the mic. i thought about the snowball but went with the blue yeti for $150. Making beats as a beginner is hard. if you wanna rap over some pre made beats i'd suggest SoundClick - Free MP3 music download and much, much more.
              Thanks a lot man. Putting a mixtape together and I wanted to make atleast one of my own beats and the rest can b premade
              to you haters...

Comment

Originally posted by OfficiallyE View Post
                Thanks a lot man. Putting a mixtape together and I wanted to make atleast one of my own beats and the rest can b premade
                yeah no problem. thats where i got my beats from for my mixtape that i dropped last week(not on here)

damn tha studio is dead. i was gonna release 2 songs but i think i'll wait some and just keep giving feedback from right now
                Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

yeah no problem. thats where i got my beats from for my mixtape that i dropped last week(not on here)

damn tha studio is dead. i was gonna release 2 songs but i think i'll wait some and just keep giving feedback from right now
                  link me?

Comment

SoundClick - Free MP3 music download and much, much more.

you have been linked
                    to you haters...

Comment

^^ uhh.. no i haven't

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                        link me?
                        Download: LimeLinx - Preview - Warm Up Mixtape.zip
                        Stream/download: Warm Up (Mixtape) by YoungCorruption on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

i was gonna post them here kinda like 1 by 1 or just the ones i feel like i did the best on since most people here don't leave feedback track by track when you drop a mixtape
                        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

gonna be postin more song soon just gettin started. tryin to start staying active in the studio since not many people are on. heres the first song i posted and more on the way: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...irst-song.html

Comment

Working...
                          X