X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha Studio Index & Chat

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    Damn Nigga you went in on this shit.......From on this is how you rap....
    Appreciate that bro, especially from yourself, seems people sleeping on me haha

They'll wake up eventually
    Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
      Appreciate that bro, especially from yourself, seems people sleeping on me haha

They'll wake up eventually
      I gotta get up with you....you do colllabs...?
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

There's a handful of dope lyricists in Tha Studio, and a few more above average for sure. Don't like naming people cause I always feel shitty for those I don't name.

Also, on a side note and semi-ego trip, I still think I'm one of the most underrated on here.

Not to be cocky, but I'm surprised verses like the one below don't get me in a few Top 5 lists (yeah I admit I care what people think so sue me)

Is my music just forgettable or is it some of my occasionally ill advised outbursts outwith the music that put people off?

Nobody gotta respond to this but I'd appreciate it, feel like I'm dropping some real heat and people ain't picking up

lmao, i knew this guy was angry at yall for not givin him any recognition.
        after the cypher shit gettin no votes, and his reaction towards akkucc.
        but you have a right to be though, cuz u give in depth feedback like mykill and give helpful feed, but mykill actually gets the recognition from alot of the others and shit.
        i guess you gotta be consistant, like him, cuz right now, mykill is the top artist of the studio.
        thats that consistancy.
        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

I gotta get up with you....you do colllabs...?
          30k a verse

jk Yeah I do man, I rap and sing so I'm down for whatever bro for real, get at me
          Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
          lmao, i knew this guy was angry at yall for not givin him any recognition.
          after the cypher shit gettin no votes, and his reaction towards akkucc.
          but you have a right to be though, cuz u give in depth feedback like mykill and give helpful feed, but mykill actually gets the recognition from alot of the others and shit.
          i guess you gotta be consistant, like him, cuz right now, mykill is the top artist of the studio.
          thats that consistancy.
          Haha not so much angry just a little agitated at times lol, it spilled out in that cypher but I still stand by my comments, even if some were a little extreme to put it mildly lol.

And I agree absolutely, I honestly feel I'm consistent in my output but my songs drop so sporadically that the tiny boost you get after you drop a new song is gone by the time I drop the next one.

Time to get finishing these 80+ 1/3 finished tracks lol, I think I'm like you Diezel in that my creativity causes me to jump about projects too often haha
          Ziggy B

Comment

Time to get finishing these 80+ 1/3 finished tracks lol, I think I'm like you Diezel in that my creativity causes me to jump about projects too often haha
            lmao, word.

i get so many ideas constantly. but im workin on focusin though.

funny you said 80 + tracks jokingly, but i literally have over 100 unfinished tracks
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
              lmao, word.

i get so many ideas constantly. but im workin on focusin though.

funny you said 80 + tracks jokingly, but i literally have over 100 unfinished tracks
              I wish I was joking bro haha, 100% literal That whole lack of focus we seem to share could make for an entertaining yet raw collab down the line bro if your down #reachingout haha
              Ziggy B

Comment

Broc is the best lyricist in Tha Studio. Dude needs to post more.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  Broc is the best lyricist in Tha Studio. Dude needs to post more.
                  Who is Broc??? post something from him if you dont mind..

Comment

Who is Broc??? post something from him if you dont mind..
                    Broc - Requiem @ HotNewHipHop

Comment

shit i know yall don't want me to pick up the mic

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Yea....Dude is a problem.....

Comment

Yea....Dude is a problem.....
                          Way doper then anyone mentioned as the best lyricist so far.

Comment

Working...
                          X