This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
    while casually sampling KC and the sunshine band and high off my ass. i fucked around wit filters on my slice and some crazy tuning technician and now have a legendary god-like slice.. to me anyways. another banger for the EP. Also ima release an instrumental version as well. its gonna b legendary
    cant wait to hear this bro.
    when are you releasing it?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Corruption View Post
      I've been rapping for about 2 years now and have never done a song with @mykill. I think i need to change that soon
      if you got the time, i got a bunch of tracks with hooks and no verses. or i can make something more in tune with your style. PM me what you think

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
        cant wait to hear this bro.
        when are you releasing it?
        EP expected to be released mid-end NOVEMBER

Comment

• Two weeks and I'm back.....FINALLY

Start sending your beats and SM Maniac I got you once I get my equipment back....Pen Game got a little chillier to be honest...
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• still procrastinating, which is why my mixtape isn't out yet, lol.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              Two weeks and I'm back.....FINALLY

Start sending your beats and SM Maniac I got you once I get my equipment back....Pen Game got a little chillier to be honest...
              When are you going to drop that project that I made a cover for? Or did you already?

Comment

• School and work has distracted a nigga, now Halo is distracting me even more. I haven't written in a month or so, but I'mma try to write something tonight/tomorrow. Lullabies of the Lost (Verse 1)

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                  School and work has distracted a nigga, now Halo is distracting me even more. I haven't written in a month or so, but I'mma try to write something tonight/tomorrow. Lullabies of the Lost (Verse 1)
                  was just wondering where u been fam

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Can't believe i'm listenin' to this Chief Keef - Love Sosa track... *smh*

Comment

• Working on the fourth full length project to pen into my notebook, much different from CoSign MySelf, im going back to the real shit, with maybe some braggadocio sprinkled in, I may post a little in the lyrics section

Comment

• Did Cosign Myself ever drop? Don't think I caught the dl.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                        Did Cosign Myself ever drop? Don't think I caught the dl.
                        sorry, no it didnt, I have done most of it.. but due to circumstance with living arrangements, (the struggle is real in these streets haha) i had to push that back, but dont count me out niggas, I AINT DONE YET

Comment

• Prolly post this new song today..

My nigga Unique bodied it..I was kinda wack lol

Comment

Working...
                          X