X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
    post that beat you said you made earlier
    I didn't save it. I'm just sorta playing around with it for now. Tonight I'll save one though and upload it
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Checkout that rerecord on MAC is... I think the vocals are more clear and louder.

Comment

• mixed kids runnin shit, call it the obama race,
        i say imma muthafucka, but hey, what would ya momma say??? -YUNG DIEZEL-
        Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 05-19-2012, 01:15 PM.
        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• how/ where can u upload beats ??

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
            how/ where can u upload beats ??
            get an account on hulkshare, limelinx, sharebeast, or soundclick...............
            and the upload process will be self explanatory once you go to the site.
            some sites dont require signing up and getting an account though.
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Nothing serious , just me learning the basics
              first beat.mp3
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• AYO, i dont listen to the radio at all anymore, but i heard somebody playin it the other day and this song came on.
                Cash Out - Cashing Out - YouTube

i dont know if this guy is big or anything, but he remind me of a "FUTURE"(the rapper)" type artist.
                i also thought it was funny that his name is cash out, and his first big single's name is cashin out.
                ANYWAYS, is this song playin in yall cities on da radio and shit? im thinkin bout doin a remix

Comment

• this is already played the fuck out ^

but track is still dope

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

just started producing , so heres one of the beats

tell me waht u think

http://soundcloud.com/lil-vince-2/square

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                    this is already played the fuck out ^

but track is still dope

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

tell me waht u think

Life is... by lil Vince on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
                    That's actually pretty dope although some claps on there weren't necessary and made it feel a little awkward.

Good shit though, I'm just starting to make some shit as well, just learning the basics for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      Nothing serious , just me learning the basics
                      first beat.mp3
                      Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post

tell me waht u think

Life is... by lil Vince on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
                      nice to see new producers atwork.

once yall upgrade yallz sounds and execute proper beat structure, yall'll be on yall way
                      but you got the sounds in there.
                      tupac's beat just needed a lead synth or melody.
                      wayniac1 got the synth idea in there though.

im bout to upload my first beat i ever made in in a few....

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                      this is already played the fuck out ^

but track is still dope

-
                      fuck, i just found out bout it recently so its new to me.
                      at first i was hatin on it, cuz i thought to myself, "wow another typical ATL artist that gets his 1 hit wonder, then disappears",
                      because ATL has a history of having artist that blow up wit a hit, then disapppear.
                      Soulja boy the only one that managed to stay the longest. Travis porter hangin in right now too.
                      but then i gave it another listen and started dancing to dis shit , i love the song now lol.
                      HOLD UP THOUGH!!, you from germany and dey was playing his song on da radio in germany???
                      Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 05-20-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                        nice to see new producers atwork.

once yall upgrade yallz sounds and execute proper beat structure, yall'll be on yall way

fuck, i just found out bout it recently so its new to me.
                        at first i was hatin on it, cuz i thought to myself, "wow another typical ATL artist that gets his 1 hit wonder, then disappears",
                        because ATL has a history of having artist that blow up wit a hit, then disapppear.
                        Soulja boy the only one that managed to stay the longest. Travis porter hangin in right now too.
                        but then i gave it another listen and started dancing to dis shit , i love the song now lol.
                        HOLD UP THOUGH!!, you from germany and dey was playing his song on da radio in germany???
                        T.I > Soulja Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                          T.I > Soulja Boy
                          im talkin the ATL rappers in the swag rap/futuristic category.
                          travis porter, j money, yung la, souljaboy, 2chainz, future, cash out, etc......

oh and i edited the first post...
                          Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 05-20-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X