Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does "In My Own Words" rank in terms of studio debuts and albums this year?

I remember being in my apt room with TyIquan recording "Power"..that shit was a dope ass moment. or when I first sent Pusha Man to Noble and he hit me back like man that shit is dope and he finally decided to jump on the record....or when I sent Mac "Never Pass" and he was like "that hook bringing out alot of emotions"..the last feature I got for it was Blake Jay..nigga always taking long with shit...but the pinnacle had to be when JR Nickz sent me his verse for "Hip Hop"...that was special...Probably my favorite song and my best song to date....or when I realized Mykill on the background vocals of Girl Next Door..(Sneaky very SneakY)
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
      where the fuck are all these guests comming from?
      studio execs?

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Where does "In My Own Words" rank in terms of studio debuts and albums this year?

I remember being in my apt room with TyIquan recording "Power"..that shit was a dope ass moment. or when I first sent Pusha Man to Noble and he hit me back like man that shit is dope and he finally decided to jump on the record....or when I sent Mac "Never Pass" and he was like "that hook bringing out alot of emotions"..the last feature I got for it was Blake Jay..nigga always taking long with shit...but the pinnacle had to be when JR Nickz sent me his verse for "Hip Hop"...that was special...Probably my favorite song and my best song to date....or when I realized Mykill on the background vocals of Girl Next Door..(Sneaky very SneakY)
      I burned it to a CD and bump it on my way home for Thanksgiving last week... Shits real... Not too many people can put together a project that's sonically great and sound lyrically. Sometimes you get a feature miss here and there, but that wasnt the case with IMOW. (I think that Mykill Power Remix verse shoulda been on there but meh)

I thought I told you i recorded those vocals on that song? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
        studio execs?

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I burned it to a CD and bump it on my way home for Thanksgiving last week... Shits real... Not too many people can put together a project that's sonically great and sound lyrically. Sometimes you get a feature miss here and there, but that wasnt the case with IMOW. (I think that Mykill Power Remix verse shoulda been on there but meh)

I thought I told you i recorded those vocals on that song? lol
        Nah you told me about the change for "Can I Live" but not the added one on "Girl Next Door"..at least I don't remember.

Yeah...I still got that Power Remix version....you would've had the second best verse on the album next to Nickz if that one was on there...
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Nah you told me about the change for "Can I Live" but not the added one on "Girl Next Door"..at least I don't remember.

Yeah...I still got that Power Remix version....you would've had the second best verse on the album next to Nickz if that one was on there...
          Word. I've fallen off though... havent wrote a good verse in ages...

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
            Gonna drop Red Pill/Blue Pill soon and I'mma have to get Poyo on this All Gold Everything remix.
            Yeahdat! I was already thinking bout doin something over that joint
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• fuckk i was going to drop jessica simpson today but i forgot im going over my boys crib for the weekend right after school and its stuck on my computer

Let the hype build...
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                fuckk i was going to drop jessica simpson today but i forgot im going over my boys crib for the weekend right after school and its stuck on my computer

Let the hype build...
                Hype built for that Poyo renegade

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• where's [MENTION=49361]Sentus[/MENTION]

Comment

• Haven't recorded in awhile so haven't had a reason to post

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Will reply to your pm in a bit

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
                    http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

• New song with Lil Chuckee
                      Money & Bitches (Feat. Lil Chuckee) by julez_pa on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Comment

• You sound good when you rap but your lyrics are atrocious.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
                        http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X