Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking back.......that.....guy.... cli-city gave a nigga hella great advice......when i first......started rapping......respect...homie
    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Hit me up if you wanna hear the LIVE! sampler...still perfecting it, but we're on the home stretch.

Comment

• If u got twitter follow me [MENTION=22777]Famous[/MENTION]Bueller ill followback

My new mixtape Space Jams 2:The Big Bank Theory drops Dec. 22th

If u wanna hear any samples hit me up
        Last edited by yungfamou5; 12-03-2012, 11:59 PM.
        PURP 7 OUT NOW!!!!
        http://www.datpiff.com/Famou-Bueller...pe.568870.html

Comment

• I dont get why you guys askin people to ask you for the sampler.
          you should just post it for everyone to hear.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
            I dont get why you guys askin people to ask you for the sampler.
            you should just post it for everyone to hear.
            hmm maybe. i'm not looking for a general consensus. i dont do enough punchlines for people around here

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
              hmm maybe. i'm not looking for a general consensus. i dont do enough punchlines for people around here
              who said anything about punchlines? i dont remember any mention of anybody wanting punchlines in your songs.
              Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 12-04-2012, 07:15 PM.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                who said anything about punchlines? :blink: i dont remember any mention of anybody wanting punchlines in your songs.
                eh. LIVE! Album Sampler.mp3

Comment

• [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] imma need the song that goes "Will fly up to the sky"..ASAP..that shit is the dopest shit on the new album....wish you experimented more like that...I keep on replying that shit...
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Public Service Announcement!!!!!!

Poyo got the best hooks in the game, his shit catchy you just be wanting to sing all crazy when you in the shower! lengendary shit
                    twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] imma need the song that goes "Will fly up to the sky"..ASAP..that shit is the dopest shit on the new album....wish you experimented more like that...I keep on replying that shit...
                      Lol I'm trying to branch out a bit. I have other concepts like that planned for my all AfterTouch Beats EP

Comment

• Goddamn, I'm procrastinating heavy. Next mixtape, remind me not to post every fucking song here.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Shout out to those unreleased Mac verses. There's about 5 floating around.

Comment

Working...
                          X