X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
    obviously noble.look at his stats.
    lmao are you judging talent based on a high number of forum comments?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Who the dopest in here?
      Mykill.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
      lmao are you judging talent based on a high number of forum comments?
      look at the overall plays, comments, views. numbers don't lie. but overall "who's the dopest" is pretty subjective.

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
        Mykill.

- - - Updated - - -

look at the overall plays, comments, views. numbers don't lie. but overall "who's the dopest" is pretty subjective.
        Numbers? No one on this site is remotely famous or buzzing at a level that matters lol. That's the truth.

I'd go with [MENTION=49321]tmillzy[/MENTION] though as far as who's the dopest on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
          Numbers? No one on this site is remotely famous or buzzing at a level that matters lol. That's the truth.

I'd go with @tmillzy though as far as who's the dopest on this site.
          [MENTION=49321]tmillzy[/MENTION] fell off though.
          noble is buzzing heavy right now.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
            @tmillzy fell off though.
            noble is buzzing heavy right now.
            shiiit nigga who fell off?
            I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
            FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

I'd go with @tmillzy though as far as who's the dopest on this site.
              but he's not asking "who's the hottest in here that could get sign", he's just asking who's the dopest. A VERY SUBJECTIVE question. If we're going to base things on just raw stats, I would say that someone that can garner 150+ plays and 8+ likes on soundcloud, as well as over 500+ views on his thread in a day (to which NONE of us can do) would have to be the person with the biggest fan base and essentially the resident "people's champ". On here. At least.

Whoever can put the numbers on the board is the "dopest" to me. Just depends on who you ask and their opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Who the dopest in here?
                Poyo goofy... other than me tho, id say Kash. Noble & Rembrandt just as dope or maybe even better but they dont drop enough songs . all in my opinion tho of course except for the me being the best part lol
                twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

but he's not asking "who's the hottest in here that could get sign", he's just asking who's the dopest. A VERY SUBJECTIVE question. If we're going to base things on just raw stats, I would say that someone that can garner 150+ plays and 8+ likes on soundcloud, as well as over 500+ views on his thread in a day (to which NONE of us can do) would have to be the person with the biggest fan base and essentially the resident "people's champ". On here. At least.

Whoever can put the numbers on the board is the "dopest" to me. Just depends on who you ask and their opinion.
                  True, to me "dopest" means "who's the hottest in here who could get signed" though lol. But I feel you.

Comment

True, to me "dopest" means "who's the hottest in here who could get signed" though lol. But I feel you.
                    Well if you go by that rule, the clear winner is Broc. He's the most polished. THP is a close 2nd, but now with Noble's new mixing techniques.... they a problem...

Comment

• Let's not front like Zooted ain't the best song to drop on here in a good minute...

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                        Let's not front like Zooted ain't the best song to drop on here in a good minute...
                        Based on? Lyrics? Beat selection? Teamwork?

Comment

Based on? Lyrics? Beat selection? Teamwork?
                          what's understood ain't gotta be explained... I'll let the music speak for itself

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X