X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
    This place got kinda dead
    all the regulars went off to do their own thing... out-grew the rap life maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
      all the regulars went off to do their own thing... out-grew the rap life maybe?

yeah, i guess it seems that way.. Cli, Crary, J Smooth, they were some spitters though. i could never outgrow the music personally. gives me an escape, shit is like therapy
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• I'm interested email me arrionp016@gmail

Comment

• weirdo ep dropping in december
          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• sick cover man
            Originally posted by tmillzy View Post

weirdo ep dropping in december

Twitter.com/icexplicit | Facebook.com/icexplicit | Soundcloud.com/icexplicit

Comment

• Any bro into beat production with FLS wanna drop knowledge on a youngin ?

Comment

• saw this in case anyone needs professional mixing done
                Last edited by Flame Beats; 09-12-2014, 02:17 AM.
                .................... ....................

Comment

• lol @ me "falling off" you niggas are insane if anything i've only gotten more money since i left

Comment

• Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
                    lol @ me "falling off" you niggas are insane if anything i've only gotten more money since i left
                    so amount of money is a measurement of ability?

you probably just got a job.

Comment

so amount of money is a measurement of ability?

you probably just got a job.

no how about signed to a label lol , and a job. but your "getting money" and my "getting money" is different anyway i have my own house now son, i have bills and i have a 9 month older daughter so your priorities and mine wouldn't even compare but don't get me wrong a nigga gucci now don't worry

Comment

• Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
                        no how about signed to a label lol , and a job. but your "getting money" and my "getting money" is different anyway i have my own house now son, i have bills and i have a 9 month older daughter so your priorities and mine wouldn't even compare but don't get me wrong a nigga gucci now don't worry
                        sure you have responsibilities, but getting more responsibilities and 'signing" to a label don't equate to "leveling up" in life.that doesnt necessarily mean you have increased ability either. Trinidad James signed to a label, but we all know how that turned out.

The truth is in your work and your product. Maybe you should post a teaser or something for the album.

Comment

sure you have responsibilities, but getting more responsibilities and 'signing" to a label don't equate to "leveling up" in life.that doesnt necessarily mean you have increased ability either. Trinidad James signed to a label, but we all know how that turned out.

The truth is in your work and your product. Maybe you should post a teaser or something for the album.

lol im not Trinidad james though am i all im saying is im shitting on ppl where im from so its coming from the horses mouth i've , in your words "leveled up" i know i've gotten better i stopped rappin for a reason and started back for a reason. but you should be able to listen to previews from itunes i believe. but i am on a mixtape called Blood Cousins with my cousin and myself, which was a free collaboration project we did for October so whenever i get enough time i will be uploading it to datpiff. alot of features on it.

Comment

Working...
                          X