• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
    alot of features on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
      lmfao , local artist bruh. but they are getting known and making moves theirself. like we got a white dude name Battman on there, Kapn Krunk , Scoota-mane. all these names are "somewhat" big around here where i stay. Like Scootaman has Def Jem lookin at him and Grand hustle. Battman was talking with Tech9 but i think he went with someone else.

basically the whole theme of the mixtape was to bring together our bootheel artist, since every one's swaying there own way

Comment

• Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
        lmfao , local artist bruh. but they are getting known and making moves theirself. like we got a white dude name Battman on there, Kapn Krunk , Scoota-mane. all these names are "somewhat" big around here where i stay. Like Scootaman has Def Jem lookin at him and Grand hustle. Battman was talking with Tech9 but i think he went with someone else.

basically the whole theme of the mixtape was to bring together our bootheel artist, since every one's swaying there own way

So what's the label that you are on?

Comment

So what's the label that you are on?
          YVE and my own YNGB

YVE is who printed these cds to be shipped out
          10671374_710285482359759_389921601479400593_n.jpg
          Last edited by DreezyBaby; 09-25-2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Who's up to do some features? Everyone I've asked lately has flaked out...

Comment

• Have anything with a open verse ready to go? I can take it and shop it to some of my artist.

Originally posted by mykill View Post
              Who's up to do some features? Everyone I've asked lately has flaked out...

Comment

• started making this sample beat. here's the chops with drums. didn't mix or eq yet.
                Fire.mp3

sample:
                Last edited by Flame Beats; 10-08-2014, 01:25 AM.
                .................... ....................

Comment

• Ive been thinking hard on getting back into the game and writing again so if anyone is interested and sending me a track that could inspire me to do so just hit me up
                  U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

• Originally posted by jrnickz View Post
                    Ive been thinking hard on getting back into the game and writing again so if anyone is interested and sending me a track that could inspire me to do so just hit me up
                    ......!

you got a way to record?

Comment

......!

you got a way to record?
                      im moving back up north so i could shoot over to Mac's n lay something
                      U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

• Took some time off hq but I've been grinding on this music. [MENTION=49321]tmillzy[/MENTION] need a collab homie

Comment

• Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                          Took some time off hq but I've been grinding on this music. @tmillzy need a collab homie
                          wanna drop a verse on Tell Me?
                          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Working...
                          X