This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
    thanks bro, I haven�t recorded the verses yet been kinda busy but I randomly had that hook pop in my head so I found a beat and laid it down. hopefully finish it this week
    what happened to thp? you guys don't make music anymore?

i still go on your soundcloud from time to time

Comment

• Relationship problems is probably the last song I'm gonna make for a while yall. Idk how I feel about dissing my girlfriend, I thought it would make me feel better but, I'm still hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
        Relationship problems is probably the last song I'm gonna make for a while yall. Idk how I feel about dissing my girlfriend, I thought it would make me feel better but, I'm still hurt
        Making music is always a great way to work that ish out.

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
          what happened to thp? you guys don't make music anymore?i still go on your soundcloud from time to time
          nah bro we haven�t in years. I did some slight recording a little while back and actually have a super crazy verse memorized in my head but my recording stuff in a storage unit back home. I work 15 hours from home. Most those songs on the SoundCloud still sound fresh. I was at my bro Staxx�s crib last week and we were listening to all of our unreleased tracks on his cpu. He said he might upload them into a �old bangers� playlist soon, I�ll let u know. Some of the songs are crazy and some are songs where we never completely finished (Adlibs, going back and changing lyrics, etc)

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
            nah bro we haven�t in years. I did some slight recording a little while back and actually have a super crazy verse memorized in my head but my recording stuff in a storage unit back home. I work 15 hours from home. Most those songs on the SoundCloud still sound fresh. I was at my bro Staxx�s crib last week and we were listening to all of our unreleased tracks on his cpu. He said he might upload them into a �old bangers� playlist soon, I�ll let u know. Some of the songs are crazy and some are songs where we never completely finished (Adlibs, going back and changing lyrics, etc)
            you guys should def drop those songs soon until you can record some new crazy shit, i was going thru this thread and i remember you posted 2 snippets of hooks you recorded that were really nice, snips are down now tho but i was waiting on those. i put on my boys onto thp and am usually bumping your tracks in the whip or when we smokin lol, they really do still sound fresh

Comment

• Three sessions trice ask common put it in a brick oven downtown Detroit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                Three sessions trice ask common put it in a brick oven downtown Detroit.
                Downtown Detroit
                The place where they resort
                To Killing niggas and going on a permanent resort

Lol

Comment

• Got and idea.. later tho, got my shirt with NO armpits it in on. Unplug your toasters! For now that's true ish tho one third of him to a whole three just gotta hold a symmetricly

Say hi to max she my girl too [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] got idea title track 'somebody I still know who used to know HER'
                  Last edited by BloodKin; 01-02-2020, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Got and idea.. later tho, got my shirt with NO armpits it in on. Unplug your toasters! For now that's true ish tho one third of him to a whole three just gotta hold a symmetricly

Say hi to max she my girl too @-_- got idea title track 'somebody I still know who used to know HER'
                    that's a good title track not gunna lie. but your post went completely over my head lol

Comment

that's a good title track not gunna lie. but your post went completely over my head lol
                      What bout it threw you off? what I was feeling at the moment, throw that shirt away

Comment

What bout it threw you off? what I was feeling at the moment, throw that shirt away
                        the "it in on" part did it, that's hard to say lol

Comment

the "it in on" part did it, that's hard to say lol
                          Ahahaa 'in it on' at that moment at one of my oldest favporite shirts on I stretched my arms and ripped the armpits right out of it.

Comment

Working...
                          X