Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ayo cli and mykill ya boys back and this time i got mad material on the way. used to go by caze you sent me a demo verse for a track back in the day that never came to fruition. back when i was in high school junior year. now ive just graduate college and i laid some tracks while i was studying sound engineering using their studios. be on the look out guys the albums called bonfire of dreams on some skywalker shit check out my soundcloud gents https://soundcloud.com/jimphoenix
    Last edited by Jim Phoenix; 09-09-2019, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• yall need to give ya boy some feedback forreal. everyone reading my shit no one posting any feedback

Comment

• yo mykill? anyone can a ninja get some feedback. fuck it im going to kanyetothe forum haha jk

Comment

• I have some stuff I need to finish...

Time to wake up.

Comment

• can i ask what yall think of the name?

Comment

• somebody gotta clean this forum up....

Comment

• yo can anyone give ya boy some feedback on fade away and the ceremony

Comment

• Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
                  somebody gotta clean this forum up....
                  What needs to be cleaned up? I think we're actually more active the way we are. I've been on here and ktt and some others for years. Lwhq one of the most consistent forums I know.
                  https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

• Originally posted by Laudacity93 View Post
                    What needs to be cleaned up? I think we're actually more active the way we are. I've been on here and ktt and some others for years. Lwhq one of the most consistent forums I know.

I was referring to the weird ass niggas who keep posting w no feedback and bumping they own posts and whatnot, but I aint tripping off it too much, my fault if it came off a way

Comment

• come on og i got no fucking feedback after giving cats feedback still. quit hating

Comment

• Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
                        I was referring to the weird ass niggas who keep posting w no feedback and bumping they own posts and whatnot, but I aint tripping off it too much, my fault if it came off a way
                        Ah, I see what you're saying

Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
                        come on og i got no fucking feedback after giving cats feedback still. quit hating
                        For every thread you start you need to have 2 specific instances of feedback linked in the original thread. So 3 new threads is 6 posts of feedback beforehand. Ya dig
                        https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Phoenix View Post
                          come on og i got no fucking feedback after giving cats feedback still. quit hating
                          I understand ya frustration bro, I'ma be honest, I dont listen or read if the links aint below the post.
                          I went to your post though just now to give feedback, either way but they're down, so, I can give you my imessage and you can send me links and ill get back to ya personally

Comment

Working...
                          X