in spirit mostly these days

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] you still here bro
        https://dbree.org/v/089f26 What do u think

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
          id say this one my fav [MENTION=42670]THA GR8 M8[/MENTION] whens your project dropping?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

id say this one my fav [MENTION=42670]THA GR8 M8[/MENTION] whens your project dropping?
            Man idk lmao I got a huge folder of music recorded this year with me and my bro $tax but gotta finish up the mixing on some of the songs. Holla on discord if u want me to send some shit ur way to listen to

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• I want to make some music. Hmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                I want to make some music. Hmm.
                Come back szn?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Come back szn?
                  https://dbree.org/v/669b86

Maybe.

Comment

• ATTENTION RAPPERS/SINGERS ON THE FORUM

So I've been making music for a while now Perfecting songs, mixing mastering etc, Only problem is I never know which song to release first & always self doubting the quality of the song or if it's any good to release lol, So was hoping people on here could send me some tracks for me to feature on hoping that it kicks me into gear to start releasing my own music ... Anyone interested in sending me a song for me to do a verse or chorus on ? ... My music is dope btw I just lack confidence in releasing it haha
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                      ATTENTION RAPPERS/SINGERS ON THE FORUM

So I've been making music for a while now Perfecting songs, mixing mastering etc, Only problem is I never know which song to release first & always self doubting the quality of the song or if it's any good to release lol, So was hoping people on here could send me some tracks for me to feature on hoping that it kicks me into gear to start releasing my own music ... Anyone interested in sending me a song for me to do a verse or chorus on ? ... My music is dope btw I just lack confidence in releasing it haha

ohhh?

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                        ohhh?
                        Send me something bruh
                        R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                          ATTENTION RAPPERS/SINGERS ON THE FORUM

Bro same I've been working on a project called Sonder half 2019 and all 2020 ive made probably 6 versions that i keep revisiting its a deeply personal project of my experiences and emotions throughout the timeline and it does linger on my mind if i should even drop it haha im working on a project simultaneously called 'agony' which is a little different its more traditional rap focused and less introspective I can't ever seem to be satisfied with what I'm making these days to feel like dropping them but i know veey soon sonder definitely will be out

If you like a feature on either one let me know i got about 3-4 feats on sonder and lile 4 on agony so happy add u on both

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X